something lovely,funny,entertaining etc
Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that I am sure some of us would love to share or perhaps a joke
They must be polite and not rude or anything that would offend anybody nor can they be racial
and please no chain letters.........
We don't need to see Violence or stupidy......
Remember people over the many MIchael Bolton boards we have always tried to respect one and another so lets see how this goes :)
These are some of the picture's sent to me in an e-mail
Cherry Blossoms Japan
Autumn in Germany
The beauty of Antarctica
A Funny story that happened to me at my Dr. visit.
My Dr. is a real joker at times, last month I had a pain in my right thigh, so I went in and he did some test and found I have blocked artery. So he scheduled a surgery date, when he told me the only day he has coming up available is Feb. 26th! I have to be awake while he does this surgery, so I said to Dr. Kingba, who I call AbKing cause he is rather built, would it be alright to listen to Michael Bolton while he is doing the surgery. He replied I don't know that would be sterile. I said well I don't know about that part of Michael! LOL He said I'm not that kind of Dr. either! LOL I said it is his Birthday! Then he said I am not kind of Dr. either! Rotfl!! or maybe you had to be there!
Have a great day all!
Hi Kellie, well I guess you had to be there sweetie, but I just want to wish you good fortune for your surgery. It must be comforting that you're so at ease with your doctor at least. Take good care sweetie and thanks for sharing. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D
Thank you Sylvie,
Have to admit I am a little bit afraid, as with any surgery there are risk involved. But even if I can't be listening to Michael during it, I'm sure I will be thinking of him. Hope everyone at his Birthday will be having fun, he usually has a concert but I haven't checked to see if that is the case yet.
Have a great day!
Hi Quiet One, it's been a while since you've been here. I hope you've had a nice birthday on the 8th. :D I posted on the Bday thread a little late, but it's hard to keep track of members who don't post often. In any case, thanks for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D
Hi Audrey and thanks for share of such a beautiful photo...that is stunning !!! :) The golden colour in the sky from the sun is fantastic for there is no usual red it is just gold....beautiful !!! :) I would love that colour for my kitchen...hahahaha !!!
Sylvia Your wee Scottish friend
Thanks for sharing that beautiful picture, it looks like a place I have been in CA, Santa Barbara coastline!
Have a great day!
Hi everyone, this is a fun forward a friend sent me. I haven’t verified the veracity of some statements, but there are fun facts and good advice, so I thought I’d share. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D
*a happier and healthier life
1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day,there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3years.
3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
5. A person's height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. If a part of your body "falls asleep",You can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.
7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing, food, attractive people and danger.
8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.
9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.
10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
11. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.
12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don't.
14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.
15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.
16. Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb!!
17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins. to boil 1.5 litres of water!!
18. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell!!
19. Stomach acid (conc. HCL) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!
20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
21. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
22. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.
23. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
24. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
25. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
26. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip,energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
28. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
29. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.
30. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
31. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
32. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
33. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
34. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
35. Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
'In five years, will this matter?'
36. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'.
37. What other people think of you is none of your business.
38. Time heals everything.
39. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
40. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you've accomplished today.
Here's some Cakes I did! In the heat of summer & no air conditioning!
Hi everyone, here's a sweet little forward a friend of mine sent me. It somehow sounds familiar, but I don't know if it was posted here, so here it is:
"Someone in the Postal Service needs to be rewarded ...
A letter from the Post Office... This is absolutely a "tear jerker!"
We don’t know who replied, but there is a beautiful soul working in the dead letter department who understands Love...
Our 14-year-old dog Abbey died last month.
The day after she passed away my 4-year-old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she missed Abbey.
She asked if we could write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to Heaven, God would recognize her.
I told her that I thought that we could, so she dictated these words:
Will you please take care of my dog?
Abbey died yesterday and is with you in heaven.
I miss her very much.
I 'm happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got sick.
I hope you will play with her.
She likes to swim and play with balls.
I am sending a picture of her so when you see her you will know that she is my dog.
I really miss her.
We put the letter in an envelope with a picture of Abbey & Meredith and addressed it to God/Heaven.
We put our return address on it.
Meredith pasted several stamps on the front of the envelope because she said it would take lots of stamps to get the letter all the way to heaven.
That afternoon she dropped it into the letter box at the post office.
A few days later, she asked if God had gotten the letter yet.
I told her that I thought He had.
Yesterday, there was a package wrapped in gold paper on our front porch addressed, 'To Meredith’ in an unfamiliar hand.
Meredith opened it.
Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers called, ‘When a Pet Dies.'
Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God in its opened envelope.
On the opposite page was the picture of Abbey & Meredith and this note:
Abbey arrived safely in heaven. Having the picture was a big help and I recognized her right away.
Abbey isn’t sick anymore. Her spirit is here with me just like it stays in your heart.
Abbey loved being your dog.
Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't have any pockets to keep your picture in so I’m sending it back to you in this little book for you to keep and have something to remember Abbey by.
Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mother for helping you write it and sending it to me.
What a wonderful mother you have. I picked her especially for you.
I send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much.
By the way, I'm easy to find.
I am wherever there is love.
Again, I don't know if this was thought up or real, but it is a nice story and I hope you enjoy. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D