General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Huge Fan!

Michael, you are amazing and inspiring! I've been a fan for years and I'm finally getting the chance to see you in concert in Colorado Spri…

Started by GeGe

0 Sep 30, 2010

Dancing with the stars

You are such a super star Mr. Bolton. Words spoken by that horrible judge do hurt, but you know better: You are great all over the world! I…

Started by Monique Fethke

3 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Tina Fair

You were such a gentleman on Dancing With the Stars

Hi Michael,I don't know if I've signed up correctly on your site or am posting in the right place on your site - but wanted to tell you how…

Started by Jen Sanders

6 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Pamela Ketzel

Song Search - need help

Does anybody even remember 45 records? Well I'm trying to find out - what was on the 'flipside' of Michaels 45 that featured Sitting on the…

Started by Dee Alb

9 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Louise Mapp

Michael on DWS

Michael Bolton, the ole man...Come on whoever!  This vibrant singer, father of three beautiful girls is anything but OLD.....Black belt, wh…

Started by Linda R. Mullin

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Linda R. Mullin

HELP MICHAEL AND CHELSIE. VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON EVERYONE WE ALL NEED TO VOTE FOR THEM THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT. SO LETS GO AND VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Started by Laura Roukas

5 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Donsimoni Bernadette

Ojai Calif Gala Weekend

Attachments taken on Event weekend. Photos of James and Arlene in front of Jimmys Pub.   Got a big wave from MB as he drove by in his golf…

Started by Janice G Presson

0 Sep 28, 2010

Dancing with the Snobs

So, that was ridiculous. A great singer goes on a dance competition show, and the judges don't allow him points for doing one of the hardes…

Started by kmnjhgkjnjn lkh

0 Sep 28, 2010

thank you

hello everyone I am new here and I want to have friends who like Michael Bolton like me

Started by nour

10 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Eileen Parr

Michael's performance on DWTS

I would love to see Michael dance to his recording of O Soave Fanciulla la Boheme on his album My Sectet Passion! If he could dance to this…

Started by Sandy dunham

1 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service