Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The idol of my childhood-Toto (Salvatore) Cutugno !

Hello everyone, my dear Bolton fans ! July 7, 2013 was 70 years old idol of my childhood-Toto (Salvatore) Cutugno. He is Italian. He's a gr…

Started by Olga

7 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Olga

The post a while about about putting Michael's song in a film of mine. Here is the kickstarter for that!

Hey everyone! I finally got the kickstarter campaign up for my indie feature The Andromeda Project! I hope to be able to legally buy the r…

Started by Scott Achord

6 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by sylvia doughty

school talent show!

Cant wait until friday!!!!! I will be singing go the distance, in my school talent show, and i even got picked for the opening act!!!!!!!!!

Started by joshua alderfer

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by sylvia doughty

Michael Bolton and bald eagles

As you know I'm fascinated with bald eagles and thought it would be awesome if Michael could do a music video featuring some bald eagles in…

Started by Melody Elsa Frozen

0 Apr 26, 2013

Boston Marathon Prayers

Please keep Boston in your prayers. People were watching their loved ones waiting to cross the finish line in Copley square, instead they…

Started by Kathleen Linardy

9 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by sylvia doughty

If Michael would sing a Mariah Carey song...

If there is one Mariah Carey song I'd like Michael to do a cover of and that would be Anytime you need a Friend. I would love to hear him s…

Started by Melody Elsa Frozen

6 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Sandy hook auction

I'm sure Gail won't mind me posting this but a friend of ours in Ct who knew some family's in Sandy hook have created an auction of soccer…

Started by sharon

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by sharon

New Year Resolutions for 2012....with a completely NEW slant !!!

Following a request and suggestion from a very dear friend of all of ours on this forum, Sylvie from Canada, I’ve agreed to set up this thr…

Started by sylvia doughty

250 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Kathy Rosario

New big project and Amazing album recommendation

Hey everyone, I just had to post about it because I'm rather excited. For those of you who've looked at my youtube channel monsteproduction…

Started by Scott Achord

3 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Foodie of the Week"

"Congratulations to our latest "Foodie of the Week" Helena M. from Brooklyn, NY! She's celebrating Halloween with festive cupcakes baked wi…

Started by sylvia doughty

16 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service