Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anniversary Gift for My Sailor

Hi all! I find myself on the day of my anniversary surprised that I am wondering if something like this could ever happpen.  But, 16 years…

Started by Laura Petersen

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by sylvia doughty

Kelly Levesque & Brian BecVar - "Keep The Dream Alive" - Olympic Theme Song for 2012

Have been waiting for this one to come on youtube so that I could share it with you all and Kelly has finally put it on and as you can see…

Started by sylvia doughty

3 May 26, 2012
Reply by Pilar

Dancing With The Stars 2012

Thought I would start this thread for those interested.  They announced this season's contestants and to me there are some good ones....one…

Started by Gail

26 May 16, 2012
Reply by sylvia doughty

If you like cats...

you will love this: http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/MirandasKittens Beware, it's very addictive! Margaret in Kent

Started by Margaret Kathleen Hill

1 May 14, 2012
Reply by sylvia doughty

Valentine's Weekend with Barry Manilow!!!!

Hey Gang,   Well, the many Fanilows (including myself!!!!!)...are counting the days for Barry's four shows, here in New York at Radio City…

Started by Helena

19 May 8, 2012
Reply by sylvia doughty

Special Michael collectible available.

Hi all,  I don't post here often, but I do read what is going on and keep up on all of the information.  Several years ago I purchased Mi…

Started by Meri Ross

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Pilar

Happy 70th Birthday Barbra Streisand

Barbra Streisand celebrates her 70th Birthday today. Not only her voice and singing, acting and directing had a profound impact on my life,…

Started by Astrid Kretschmann

12 May 1, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

DICK CLARK

SAD NEWS  DICK  CLARK HAS PASSED AWAY  MAY HE REST IN PEACE MICHAEL BOLTON AND DICK CLARK ON AMERICAN BANDSTAND 1988 GLORIA

Started by GLORIA

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Whats on your 'Bucket List'?

List 10 things that are on your bucket list.   On my bucket list there are many, many things.   Here are just 10 of mine-   1/ To duet with…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

37 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Caro

Happy 70th Birthday Aretha Franklin

Soul Queen Aretha Franklin celebrates her 70th Birthday today - Congratulations and thank you for decades of exciting and inspiring music!!…

Started by Astrid Kretschmann

3 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service