Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How have you been?

Well now, I haven't been able to post as much lately. But there have been some major things happening in my life lately! I just might like…

Started by Kellie Brown

22 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Kellie Brown

Have any of you seen these before?

Have any of you seen these before?  Michael Bolton 'Timeless The Classics'  Gym shorts.       (PLEASE NOTE THIS TEXT WAS TAKEN FROM THE…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

14 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by nothing

The Movie Dune

At the end of the movie Dune (made in 1984), a scene with 2 drummers. Is  the 2nd drummer Michael Bolton? 

Started by M Biddle

9 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Sandra Jeffery

Ray, Ray, the lovely, lovely Ray!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!     ..      From the UK............from my pc to yours..      I send my sincerest thanks and deepest…

10 May 28, 2010
Reply by Ray Ingraham

Michael Jackson Collection For Sale!

Hi all,   I have posted this on the MJ forum I visit, and have had some interest so I wanted to post it on here for all you MJ lovers.   I…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

0 May 28, 2010
Reply by Caro

This little piggy! I thought this might either make you laugh or....

make you recoil in disgust!!!! Ha Ha!!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATADeqAYk8 ......and yes, that is me!! Jennifer XXXX Still Micha…

0 May 28, 2010
Reply by Caro

I've got a bit of news to share......

On the first night on the RAH concerts I managed to take some photographs of Michael and the guys in the band with my professional camera.…

1 May 28, 2010
Reply by Kellie Brown

Old Forum

There is someone on the old forum sending messages to all of us and it is nothing but spam. I was under the impression the old forum was on…

0 May 28, 2010
Reply by Caro

Away

I wanted to let you I am going on vacation for a bit over a week. I should have some email and web contact but not daily.  Just wanted to l…

0 May 28, 2010
Reply by Caro

My pc is playing up....again!!

I've got all the private massages that you have all sent to me and will reply as soon as I can but for some reason, it takes ages to reply…

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service