Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brenda Wood

Hi I am looking for Brenda Wood.  She was and may still be an avid Michael Bolton fan I was in contact with her around 1998/99.  Carol Bolt…

Started by Carol Cameron

2 May 19, 2010
Reply by Louise Mapp

Oooh John Barrowman is joining Desperate Housewives!!!

JB is going to be playing a villain of some sort. Oooh, I cant wait!!! I love JB, he's so camp, but georgous with it. Love Jennifer XXXX 

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

27 May 19, 2010
Reply by sharon

happy mothers day mrs helen bolton(bolotin)

i would just like to wish mrs helen bolton(bolotin) a very happy mothers day i hope you have all that is very precous to you very near with…

Started by helen alicia anderson

14 May 14, 2010

Can you put a picture with your page here on the forum?

Dear all fans over here. I am very happy to see how fast this forum is growing with lots off fans from Michael. I don't know about you but…

Started by Jacqueline

13 May 10, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline

Caitlyn

We were talking in chat today about different parts of our lives and I was talking about my Granddaughter Caitlyn the sun on my grey days…

31 May 10, 2010
Reply by sharon

Happy Mother's day

To each and everyone of you hope you all have a special day filled with Love and Happiness

Started by Dianna Shipman

10 May 10, 2010
Reply by Mariu Lolllett

Birthday Thread

Well the first one I can see and know she is on the forum is our special Lady Jaana (red dress)So many happy return's for the 30th November…

18 May 9, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

Nashville TN

I know this is way off topic, but just wanted all these good folks on this forum to please keep all the people in Nashville Tennessee in yo…

Started by Kerie VanWinkle

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by EdithOro

Hi,   I just found out about this forum a couple of days ago and thought I would check it out. My name is Audrey (just finding out there's…

4 May 6, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline

Signatures / Banner

Hi Kellie. I have this one

Started by Dianna Shipman

18 May 6, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service