The Music (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

murder my heart... a beautiful song....

Hi everyone,    This song represents the truth. Michael is human like all of us just because he's a gifted artist doesnt mean he has not ex…

Started by Tina Fair

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by florin tanase

Lyrics of the two new songs in the US edition of "One World One Love"

Hi all!.Could any of you, those who speak English, put here the lyrics of the songs "My Lady" and "What You're Doing To Me?", from the US v…

Started by Rocio Michael Bolton The Voice

4 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Rocio Michael Bolton The Voice

Michael on QVC

Hey gang,   I don't know how many of you ladies here in the U.S. watch QVC, besides myself (watch HSN too).  Over the years I've seen many…

Started by Helena

8 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Helena

Megainteresting website about Michael's music.

Many of you probably know about it, for me it is one of the best places for listening to Michael's rare songs: www.michaelboltonphotos.com

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

'Walk Away'

Does anyone have 'Walk Away's' tabs pls? Thank you

1 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Steadman

Help I want this

HI!   For those fortunate who have the One World One Love already, that is nice! However I'd like to hear a particular song I like and that…

1 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Steadman

Michael to do duet with Elaine Paige

This is the first I've heard of this...but I'll be the first in line to get this CD...I love all the people listed on it with her!!   http:…

Started by Gail

13 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

song title fun!

Hi everyone!  My husband bought me the new MB Cd a few weeks ago (and its been playing nonstop since!) and left it in my car for me to find…

Started by Jessi

12 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Eileen Parr

MUSIC "ONLY ONE LOVE"

I choose this song because every single word has a true meaning. Live is so short and for some of us life has been really hard not ever hav…

Started by Nora Serna Maciel

0 Aug 14, 2010

Irena Jarocka, song with Michael Bolton

Hi there!!!!! A good friend has sent me this: http://muzyka.onet.pl/10172,2135630,newsy.html Google translator: Irena Jarocka she recorded…

14 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Kellie Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service