The Music (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buying sheet music.

Hello:) Michael Bolton is my idol. She sings marvelously and so I like his songs. I am an organist but also play the piano works of pop mus…

Started by Tomasz Rachański

5 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

German Release of Ain't No Mountain

Michael's German release has been released here: http://www.amazon.de/Aint-Mountain-High-Enough-U-S/dp/B00IT8U5F0/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&i

Started by Gail

11 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Your Favorite Song and How Did It Change Your Life?

my fav song was and is still "that's what love is all about" as it basically introduced me to Michael's music. the lyrics are so powerful a…

Started by Marwen Heni

2 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

When would be his next visit in the Philippines?

Hi, I would like to know when would he visit the Manila again. I would want to see and hear him in a concert! Still magnificent voice eve…

Started by Crisardy Torres Dela Cruz

1 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by sylvia doughty

Follow up info for the history enthusiasts

EDIT: I have attached a Word file of an updated version of what appears below. Please feel free to download it to your computer. Cheers, Je…

Started by JGreenw

244 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by robin rehder

Lyrics for some songs included in "Hitsville"

Hi friends!. It would be fantastic if any of you, English native speakers, could write the lyrics of the songs: "Something Outta Nothing"…

Started by Rocio Michael Bolton The Voice

1 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

A new Christmas album?

Hi! Just found today on WOWHD that a Christmas album might be released on October 15th. OK. It might contain the same songs, but maybe wil…

Started by Florin Tănase

5 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Michael Bolton appears on Helene Fischer's latest album Farbenspiel.

Hi! On 4th of October Helene Fischer released a new album entitled Farbenspiel (True Colours). There's many many editions and some of them…

Started by Florin Tănase

2 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Kid Cudi's new album featuring Michael Bolton

Michael made reference to the fact that he had recorded a song on the new Kid Cudi album in a recent interview done during his Promotional…

Started by sylvia doughty

65 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

New Song

Hi Guys Need  your help! Is there any way to hear "Somethin out of nothing"? I can't find t anywhere and because I am outside the states it…

Started by DANIEL SARVER

17 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service