sylvie boisvert's Discussions (8,723)

Discussions Replied To (8636) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot for the link Sylvia and thanks for letting us know it's about 10 minute…"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 11, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Astrid,  baby girl, so wonderful to hear from you! Thanks for the warning of spoiler…"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 10, 2017 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

508 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks for the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 10, 2017 to

just now

"Hi Sylvia, thanks for your reply, I was just curious. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sy…"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 9, 2017 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

508 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Hi Gail, I got mine too, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Q c Canada :D"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 9, 2017 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

508 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks a lot for the links Gail, much appreciated. Now if I read correctly, the pann…"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 9, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Holy moly, thanks again for all updates Sylvia and kudos to whomever can keep up! Ta…"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 9, 2017 to

just now

"Wow, thanks for gathering up all those goodies Sylvia, much appreciated. Take care.…"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 8, 2017 to

just now

"Hi Robin R, my pleasure girl. I'm searching for a way to watch it myself, so I'll ke…"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 8, 2017 to WELCOME TO THE 2017 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

939 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Robin

"Thanks a lot for the AH link Robin, great interview, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincer…"

sylvie boisvert replied Feb 8, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service