catherine bradley's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Need to know costs. People think it's all about Michael. He bounces off the band as…"

catherine bradley replied Sep 6, 2010 to RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CALL!! Save Our Band!!

20 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by catherine bradley

"Need to know costs. People think it's all about Michael. He bounces off the band as…"

catherine bradley replied Sep 6, 2010 to RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CALL!! Save Our Band!!

20 Sep 6, 2010

"Don't get it. What is your point? I just want continuity in the line up. If changes…"

20 Sep 6, 2010

"I'm lucky to live in the UK so I have seen him once a year for the last 6, that was…"

catherine bradley replied Aug 10, 2010 to RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CALL!! Save Our Band!!

20 Sep 6, 2010

"No band no Michel. The next time you go to a concert find the stage door and ask if…"

catherine bradley replied Aug 10, 2010 to RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CALL!! Save Our Band!!

20 Sep 6, 2010

"No band no Michel. The next time you go to a concert find the stage door and ask if…"

20 Sep 6, 2010

"Errol couldn't do several dates after Hampton Court because he had an agreement with…"

catherine bradley replied Aug 9, 2010 to RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CALL!! Save Our Band!!

20 Sep 6, 2010

"Yeah, but I don't know if they would now that they have found freedom to do other st…"

catherine bradley replied Aug 8, 2010 to RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CALL!! Save Our Band!!

20 Sep 6, 2010

"Go to tours, gigs it is listed there! Everyone needs to sign up so that the tour sur…"

catherine bradley replied Aug 8, 2010 to Competition- Winner announced!!

37 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by florin tanase

"Please go to tour and gigs page! Join the rally call to Save Our Band line up."

catherine bradley replied Aug 8, 2010 to Michael is asking for your ideas

143 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by liyifeng520

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service