helen alicia anderson's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"jen you think the cd is great girl you want to hear the dvd i have watched the dvd s…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 8, 2010 to michaels live cd in london thank you michael x

6 May 10, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"robin the flowers are so beautifull but then so is the vase something you can keep f…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 8, 2010 to Michael Bolton Twitter Party

93 May 11, 2010
Reply by Ray Ingraham

"umm i know what you mean jen ,there is just some things you have to have total peace…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 7, 2010 to Michael`s Live DVD and Blu-Ray coming in May!!!

51 May 24, 2010
Reply by Shardae Diaz

"hi gloria i cant play the show it comes up null so only for us people my link should…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 5, 2010 to Michael on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

19 May 9, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"dont know if this will work hope so lol a clip from the jay leno show"

helen alicia anderson replied May 5, 2010 to Michael on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

19 May 9, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"hi robin if you dont normally win things like this luck must be with you now a speci…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 5, 2010 to Michael Bolton Twitter Party

93 May 11, 2010
Reply by Ray Ingraham

"lol jen i bought a copy of each from amazon blu ray and normal then i went and bough…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 5, 2010 to Review of Michael's soon to be released DVD

50 May 7, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

"thought i would let you know that the ellen degeneres show can be found on our sky o…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 4, 2010 to Promos Begin

89 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by meggy

"my us cd is on its way so hopefully i can listen in a few days time cant wait to hea…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 4, 2010 to New Track Listing and New Songs

32 May 24, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"well all i can say is that the dvd is brilliant the sound quality is fantastic it ju…"

helen alicia anderson replied May 4, 2010 to Review of Michael's soon to be released DVD

50 May 7, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service