2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin .Isa has told me that Michael and his management will be informing the venues and also Michael will announce it at the start of the show too.He was really annoyed at how things went in Dublin .Hopefully it wont be a problem amymore.xx
That's terrific, I wondered if he would make SURE that Tim or someone let all the venues know in advance to let us alone with pic taking!! I am so glad to hear this. We worried at Newark as the tickets said NO CAMERAS, but no one even bothered thankfully.. I am so glad to hear MB is taking charge of this!! LOL He does pose and seems to be so accommodating about it, never ever has minded that I've noticed over the years....Gotta love him, he's so good to us as fans!!!

Thanks for sharing all this!
Robin (who will have her camera in February!!LOL)
Go sharon&Isa. &why not? I wish I could take pictures. I just have the memories in my mind&when he holds my hand when he can, I treasure it. That's my picture, guys. I understand how yawl feel. I get sick of security, mangagment&corporate. I'll bet if it were a sport event, it would be allowed. Do you want me to get started? nah. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

I put it on the yahoo group BTW.
PS-This is now on his Blog on the Main Site page here too!!!
Robin :)
Go Michael. You tell those so-called powerful security people off. What harm could it cause. If everyone had a speech program I'd right the word please a certain way. Sylvie knows what I'm referring to. It wouldn'tlook right in type form. :D But go Michael. You tell them people with the night stick to lay off of us. What harm could we do. All righty then. :D

Lol Robin, yeah I know what you mean, but you could write”Puh-leeeeze” none the less… :D Well, I know we can’t appreciate pictures sweetie, but we certainly can appreciate videos! I’ve sent you Helen’s videos, including “Sweet home Chicago” girl! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Yeah, Sylvie, I've gotten the youtubes you sent me. Cool.&thanks.

Thanks Sharon...I am one of the few people on earth who isn't on facebook so I appreciate your posting of Michael's message! Glad that the message is now on main page also!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
If MB ever called me beautiful out comes the sauce. I'd faint. but one can't faint, you miss something. :D Awesome Andrea he called you beautiful. Wow!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I'm glad for you Andrea. Awesome getting the shirt signed.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Andrea......what fun AND memories!!! It reminds me of my lucky encounters with Michael. There is nothing more exciting and fun. You will have a wonderful story to tell for a looonnnggg time!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Sharon.....thanks for the review. As for the concert being almost the same....I guess that is the way it is when you follow someone for years. I don't mind his concerts as they are. Of course new songs and even older ones that we haven't heard for a long time would certainly be a treat but I understand the logistics of teaching a new band more songs. Maybe he will try to add a couple new ones for ya!!! And then we all could enjoy them :) I am sure you still enjoyed hie show. I TOTALLY agree with being disappointed by not being able to get up and dance. Does that mean no one could go to the stage? Oh I hope NOT!!! I am thrilled your friend got her shirt signed!!!! He obviously recognized the "age" of the shirt....lol

Thanks again for the review!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service