2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT reviews and videos helen! Sounds like you are having such a wonderful time!!! (despite the bad weather and bad plane rides!) I have done that following him to several concerts in a row, I think 12 in a row is the most I have done at one time, but would do it again in a heartbeat!!! ( I would do them all if I could!!!) I love the new song, wish he had sung it over here before he went overseas!! Oh well, maybe when he comes back for 2011 he will do it for us....and maybe a few newer ones, who knows!!! Anyway, enjoy the rest of the shows and keep posting reviews and photos! By the way, keep up the advertising for him!!!
Kerie

Thanks Sharon, I saw these over on FB! Great pics, I wonder what MB put on the shirt besides his name?? It was so cool he signed it for her!!!
Robin :)

That is just so sweet of him.
Thanks Sharon
Love Dianna xxx
Sharon I love the pics the first one is very cute!
Thanks for sharing
Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service