2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah Helen ,You poor thing .Pity the police didnt go easy when they realised you werent from that area and it was a genuine mistake.Thanks for the videos and pics.See you Tues week .xx
Hey Helen, thank you also for "You don't know me" and "Summertime" sweetie, different videos, love it! Thanks for sharing, have a great time at the next one and travel safe! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I honestly hope we can get the same freedom to take videos here in the USA as yawl do overseas there. Security gets on my nerves&if they give me grief, I'll say, Michael told us we could take pics. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USa
Hi Helen...LOL...loved your wrong way story...but of course only because you weren't hurt! Maybe you can contact Michael's people and see if there is a special fund to cover costs for the crazy things we fans do under the "Michael Spell"!!! LOL Maybe we all should start one :) I am sure i could use it!!! The video of his new song was GREAT. I imagined it would be something similar to RMB and I wasn't disappointed!

thanks again...

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I'm getting used to sweet home Chicago. I think if i heard him perform the song in concert, I'd feel the excitement more. Seriously, in this you tube, put the vision aside&listen to the sounds. Man, OMG, the first part. He didn't have to say anything; just made a lovely sound. Ah! ha! hot flash. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Oh! Honey! Sorry you got arrested in going down the road the wrong way. Now, that's something I could do. :D Yeah, right. No one wants me on the road. Watch out. Watch out for that blind woman on the road.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA :D

Seriously, Helen, I'm sorry it happen. I know. I have a sick sense of humor&wanted to make you feel better&to make a light matter of the subject.
I love to hear about BB'S meeting up with one another. I saw a BB who doesn't post up here Wednesday in Vegas. Some of you may remember Elaine&Jan Goldberg who used to live in Maryland was there too with us along with my sister&brother-in-law. It was awesome though we didn't talk about MB a whole lot. It was just awesome.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hey Robin, Glad to hear you caught up with Jan and Elaine. I never met Elaine that I remember, unless briefly at a gala one year or something-but certainly remember Jan. I hope all is well with them.. Good you all got together to visit!!! It's nice to just get together and it not always having to be at a Bolton event. My friends and I do that too, just visit at times..

Good for you!!
Hugs
Robin :)
Elaine, Jan,&Bob are well.

it was awesome seeing them. Elaine&I see one another a lot.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi gang

thanks Sharon, Helen Alicia (have safe trips around UK), Andrea, Heidi and Carol for your reviews! it's great to read the news!
FIRST I agree with Sharon, maybe it's time for some new songs in the concerts.
SECOND this year in Zürich (Switzerland) it wasn't allowed to take photos and video, but I broke the rules and this summer in Gardone Italy a man told me and Manoli and other fans to stop to take photos, of course we didn't!
ciao
Silvy XX
The next stop of MB's UK concert tour takes him to Liverpool, UK at The Philharmonic Hall tonight, anyone attending along with Helen, please share your reviews with us! Have a great night!!!

Helen, So sorry to hear you got a ticket for going the wrong way and glad you are ok!! OMG!!!
Thanks for sharing your reviews along your tour stops!! Love reading them and the pics/vids!!
Keep them coming!!

Have a blast!!!
Robin in MD USA
Awesome folks seeing Michael in Liverpool. Hello Beatles. :D Also, I have a tape pal who used to live in Pittsburgh who lives in England in Sheffield&a friend who actually lives in Liverpool. If I had the money to visit them. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm behind. Forgive me. Sorry for all these posts. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service