2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenny and welcome to the forum! Glad you enjoyed the show and did get to the front. Wow, sounds like you’re an old pro at this! Lol Did Michael do the announcement that taking pics was okay? And can you tell us more about the setlist, new songs he performed, what was the audience response and did you get to shake his hand? Just curious, because of course, we’re sure he was amazing, nothing new… :D Take care Jenny, thanks for sharing your pictures and hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie

I have done a few concerts but we had some help from someone who had been to other concerts on the best time to get to the front. Yes, I did get to shake his hand - a first for me in over 17 years of going to his concerts : ) Michael did do the announcement about taking pics.

Michael did the usual hits - Steel Bars. WAMLAW, Time Love and Tenderness, HAISTLWY,Dock of the Bay,Soul Provider,To Love Somebody plus Rock me Baby!!! He did a couple from Vintage and 3 from the swing CD- I must confess they are my least favourite of his CD's but then I'm not a fan of that era or Sinatra! He also did Nessum Dorma. I was a bit disappointed that he only did one track from his latest CD but as it was my favourite track" Hope it's too late", I didn't mind too much. Was completely taken by surprise when he did Hallelujah. Don't like this song too much but of course completely changed my mind about it now I've heard Michael sing it : ) He finished with Georgia - got totally lost in this song, seems ages since he last sang this in concert.He said he had quite a few requests for this song so decided to include it.

I'm sure I must have forgotten what other songs he did but perhaps someone else who was there last night can remember.

Thanks for the welcome Sylvie - I have been a member for ages but don't post very often.

Jenny
Welcome Jenny. Enjoy the forum. Wow! He did Halleleuia. Love it. My least favorite is Rock Me. To me, The Sinatra stuff is sexy&romantic. I'll dance with him on it.

I'm glad you got to shake his hand&take pictures.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Jenny and thanks for your review!!! You are a perfect example of many of Michael's fans. I have recently returned after many years of not posting and hope you stop by often!! So GLAD you got to the stage and got to shake Michael's hand :) It sounds like you had a great time....hope to see you often here!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Wow Jenny, thanks for your very informative response! Aww, so glad you got to shake Michael's hand… I think you did a pretty good job at remembering what he sang, just off the top of your head! Glad for you he did your favorite song off OWOL, it seems to be a lot of people’s favorite. Well, I can understand how “Hallelujah” might not have been your favorite song, depending on which version you’d heard before. Personally, I’d heard it a couple of times on “American Idol” and was looking for the perfect version and I heard it on “dancing with the stars”! I can’t wait to hear his recording of it! Oh lucky you getting “Georgia”… A few people have posted their videos in the past few months and it’s as gorgeous as ever… Well thanks for coming over to post Jenny and thanks for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Jenny.. I am glad you had a great time and welcome to the forum!!!
Robin :)
Birmingham last night...another wonderful evening Michael...I loved Hallelujah!! Many thanks and don't stay away too long.
Enjoy your Christmas with Millie!!
Mary xxx
Welcome Mary! thanks so much for posting you review, I bet Hallelujah is amazing live! I envy you getting to hear it in his concerts there right now..

Thanks for sharing!
Robin ;)
I was at birmingham last night and i agree with mary it was a fantastic night Michael was in great voice and the band was great as well,I really liked Michael Linden on sax.michael sang nessum dorma got his usual standing ovation and I just loved Hallelujah.Cant wait too long for the next tour to get my next fix of Michael Love to all Sandra
Sandra. Thanks for your review as well. We probably won't get the Halleleuia in the States but I'm glad you all did there in Birmingham.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Sandra, Thanks for sharing! Glad you had a great time. Welcome!

Love Eileen xoxox
From NY USA
Hi Sandra, Thanks for posting and welcome. So glad to hear all of you are having such fun..I wish I was over there with you all.. Keep the great reports coming everyone!!!
Robin in MD USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service