2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenna , Sounds like you had an amazing time!!!! Thats great! Michael never stops amazing me no matter how many times I see him!!! And YES he is one goreous man! I have been a fan for well over 20 years. I agree Michael Linton is great! I just got his new CD. He can really play that sax.
I'm glad hes singing Halleujah I hope he sings it at one of the other concerts I'm going to when he comes back to the states!!! He did a phenominal job singing it on DWTS. Thanks for sharing your first concert am sure there will be more in your future!

Welcome to the Tread!
Love Eileen xoxox
From NY USA!
Cool that this is your first concert&I'm glad you enjoyed it; Welcome to the forum.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Jenny, Jenna, Mary and Sandra

thanks for your reviews, it's a pitty that M.B. is singing only one song from his new CD, there are so many wonderful songs!
I enjoy Michael Lington's performances too, he's great on the sax and ... good-looking!

greetings from Switzerland

Silvy
hey guys sorry its a bit late been a bit mad my end .ok i had a quick stay in birmingham and was a bit cold lol, not as cold as edinburgh the concert was great my man was on top form again as ever and so were the band it was a good crowd there too,we did manage to get to the stage well about 3-4 foot away we had security in front of us that would not let us right up to the stage i even had one grab my arm and pull me back what a darling not ,they did try making us go back to our seats but it didnt work lol strange we did not have this problam last time ,this trip has got to be one of the best experences of my life i just dont want this end i love travelling around like this where ever michael is and have the best hotel so far of the trip the raddison blu which is great total comfort lol.xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxwB_o8CPEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN4u-HGS3aM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqEqjKDQwh8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sifj9xPAtUI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pji8AxYp7tg
here are a few photos xx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey Helen, with the great reports you give us sweetie, who cares if they’re a little late? :D I’ve read a couple of more reviews from Birmingham and it sounded like a great crowd, we heard it on TLT! BTW, was that you singing? Lol You go girl! Sorry you had problems with security but at least you managed to take videos so it’s all good! OMG, thank you so much for that gorgeous “Hallelujah” and it was complete this time! Didn’t he sound fantastic with the acoustics of that venue on all the songs? I just loved that “Summertime” and the band was smoking on “Sweet home Chicago”! You guys are so lucky... And we hadn’t heard DOTB from Europe so thanks for posting that one too. Helen, we really appreciate your generosity with your uploads sweetie! I get excited every time I hear there’s a new comment from you: we’re having almost as much fun as you are… :D Well, take care Helen and thanks again very much for sharing, God bless you! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Helen, Wow girl, you are on a roll. Despite security being unkind you did great with the vids/pics and staying at the stage too..Thanks so much for taking the time to share all this with us here...I know it's going to be hard for it to end for you. Traveling to see MB is so much fun..Take care and have a blast the rest of the tour...Thanks to our Roving Reporter!!!

Take care and have fun!!!
Robin :)
Helen,

I'm on Sylvie's and anyone else's side about your reviews, photos,&you tube songs though I can't appreciate the photos. You go girl. How many shows have you or are you going to altogether?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Helena....oh geez.....I don't want your concert series to end either :/ You have done a great job reporting and are quite talented with all the uploads of photo and video. I just barely got myself a digital camera for the last concert I saw on this tour. I am a slow learner when it comes to technology. LOVE your photos...especially the last one....ahhhh...he looks sooo peaceful!!! Now I need to watch your videos...yippee!! Thanks again!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Ooops...sorry Helen....misspelled your name!!! Well Miss Roving Reporter you hit the mark with the last series of videos!! BEAUTIFUL!!! Many thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey Cath,

You think your slow on technology? So am I, honey.

Helen, I do love your reviews&how you travel from show to show. If I were a millionaire :D I'd do the whole tour. Ha! ha!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I am SLOW with tech Robin :/
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service