2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail, I agree!!!!!
I agree, too, Gail. The Branson concert was over much too quickly and the Good Lord only knows when he'll head back in my direction! I just hope it doesn't take another 10 yrs. LOL!!

Anna
I hope not either Anna.. I have two shows in Feb/March but hope and pray weather doesn't interfere. He's not been in Maryland since Pier Six in Baltimore and that was about 8 years ago..
Newark's concert flew by too quickly also..it was wonderful but left me wanting to hit the road to another show and none to go to till next year.. LOL
I hope you get to see him again soon!!!
OOhhhh I so wanted to see Michael in Feb. also but there weren't any good seats left. I am so spoiled when getting seats in the front row. That only happens when I know exactly what concerts I will be attending way in advance. I hadn't considered Modesto until I KEPT reading all the fans great reviews here!!! I was ready to pull out my wallet again!! LOL But only for good seats!! Choosy fan I am!! I hope you get good weather Robin as you wait for TWO MORE concerts!!! Awwww.......

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I am same way Kathy, I have 2nd row for both of the shows I have coming up so that will work out fine. I won't sit back much further anymore either... SPOILED BOLTON FANS that we are. My friends and I feel same way, it's alot of work to get good seats, especially now w/o the offical fan club seating, but it's worth it!!
Juliet...spray the stinkin' security with mace...it will cause a ruckus and then leap onstage and ......you fill in the blank!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Stage seats? You mean first row seats to the stage?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
LOL....I would take second row because I could still jump over the heads in front row..well sort of! LOL I would have to drive about 5 hours to Modesto so you bet I am sitting up front!!! Remember getting all the fans together in your area and going to the venue with our fan club cards and buying 2 seats each so other fans could get good seats and we would all sit together!! Awww...those were the days! Well everyone can bring their fan club cards to the Oprah Show and we can flash Michael with them...the cards ladies!! LOL
Actually we had 3 of us working on shows at the same time for ourselves so we had each others info to fax in and get seats.. Got extra's sometimes too but not at venues themselves at box offices, but more faxing!! And sleeping out with or without fan club seating at times too, we've done it all I think over the years back here too..however it worked, kept best seats and sold the extra's or gave some away too back in the day..The year I did 23 shows it was totally crazy, all 3 of us buying tickets and traveling at the same time..Needed an accountant between us keeping the money straight...we worked it out but brother what a mess!!LOL Fun times tho!!!
I'm so glad we did it, don't regret a minute of any of it!!!
Robin ;)
Hey Robin and Kathy, I used to do the same thing way back in the day with the tickets and venues....we are all spoiled now with great seats..LOL!!! One of the concerts I went to in North Carolina way back, there was no faxing I had to be at the venue, to get the fan club tickets and it was about a three or so hour drive to get there and my husband was leaving for a 6 month deployment that morning, I was so bad, I took him to the bus stop instead of taking him to the ship and took off, he still laughs about that...said Michael was more important!! Anyway, brings back some lovely memories of all we have done over the years...Hoping to get some tickets for a few shows next year and they better be good!!!
Kerie
Isn't it interesting we all have very similar stories about getting tickets and all that!!LOL Great Bolton Buddy minds must have thought alot alike all across the country back in those days!!LOL :)
Robin
Lol Kerie...ok ....you beat me. Dumping your poor hubby for good seats to see Michael!! That is a good story to write to Oprah! I know what you were thinking...you could always see hubby:) I need to think back...I am sure I did something similar. Well...you better get on to purchasing your next concert seats...you need front row. Maybe it is because we can't move as fast....or at least I can't. i can't guarantee I could knock over another lady to get to the stage first!!! I have better odds being up front :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service