2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I made it easy, my hubby just didn't ever go!!LOL He did tho a few times, I shouldn't say that, he's been to two shows and a softball game back in the 1990's with me. Sat Front row in York, PA with us and we took him to the stage too!! He had fun actually..was our anniversary that year!! LOL But for the most part he isn't interested in going so its me and my girlfriends and we have fun... well coming up it's a co-worker and my mom and we will have fun too!!LOL
I have always told my husband those back east fans have it made. I would definitely have been right there with you Robin at the 23 shows!! Maybe I will put that on my bucket list. LOL Crazed fan is near death after attending 20 shows miles away from home. How about couch surfing senior style!!! lol Isn't that the truth that we wouldn't trade these memories for anything. Well...here's to many more ladies!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
i remember when Michael's concert was at Peer six. We had 12 of us altogether that went. Jan was there too. Sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong spot. I love it though when we could email for tickets&if it were to be at 12:01 a.m., we'd all hit the send&since I do keyboarding all the time, I'd do the alt s to send at the stroke of 12:01 a.m. it wounded me up in the front row seat 1 in Indiana PA. RobinU&I sat next to one another&she kindly took me up to the stage&Chris gave me his guitar pick. Beforehand, it was awesome because I called out toMichael&he responded to me&I said, "Michael could you dedicate the next song to Maurice Gibb odf the Bee Gees who died this year." He responded. it was awesome. Then, there was a couple 2nds of silence. Oh! the! tears! But it was awesome. Michael held my hand that night too.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Man, I was rambling, wasn't I? :D
Robin that concert on your anniversary in York PA, I'll bet it was in 1996. I was there with a broken foot&second degree burns on my legs wearing bandages on my legs&an air cast on my foot so I was a fine how do you do, huh? :D I was in the 10th row. I knew about gold club seats, fan club tickets but i always did better later years than back then. I remember that concert oh! so! well!

Awesome robin going to 23 shows in one years. Wow! I've been to 7 in one year--2002.

Hey Robin from CA, I know this is in the wrong spot, but girlfriend, you have an awesome memory when it comes to concerts, phew! I mean it's understandable if someone hasn't gone to that many, but with the amount of concerts you've been to, it's amazing how you remember so many details about them... Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
It's 6 hours from here to Cleveland and I have 2nd row so that's worth it..I love the trip out there tho, I'm nuts but I like driving to concerts...Just not if it's bad weather!!LOL
I actually don't mind driving either Robin. I would drive 6 hours for 2nd row too!!! Just make sure you leave lots of extra time in poor weather. I usually stay overnight...how about you? The ticket price is often times the cheapest part of the trip by the time you add gas and food and hotel LOL!! But who is counting. Not me...I don't want to know what I have spent over the years!! Our credit card bill comes in and I say....what happened to our balance...and then it hits me...Michael of course VBG!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
yeah, Cathy&Robin, hotels&food can run up the money&now that I'm retired, I have to watch the budget. Ooh! Ouch! :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. Ca

But I remember when I lived back East, traveled alone one concert to Richmond, rained like a sun of a........&you talk about rain? It rained. Then, they had to take me in a golf cart just to get to train station to get a cab to the hotel. Then, I got registered, too a shuttle to&from the show. The one lady told me when I registered, I'd be able to get to use the shuttle but when I got there, they told me otherwise&the gentleman must have heard the conversation&he said I'll take you&he did. Wow!

I understand not liking to drive in bad weather. I don't like to either. :D You know I'm kidding.

I've taken trains, busses&airplanes to see Michael so since they don't want me on the road, that's the only ways I can go. :D but seriously, I understand like the times I've flown to visit with Trisha&&how we'd travel several hoursto go to a Michael show. I'd do it again, if I could. If someone were to go from L. A. to Colorado&they'd need a companion, I'd be a back seat driver&keep them company. :)

Yeah but if I have a way to get there, any seat will do. A lot of the shows I can't get to because of public transportation not going there but I know how everyone feels. It's either good seats or no seats.

Ditto Robin!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service