2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh goody....Helena then could I be so greedy as to request Hallelujah vid if our dear Michael sings that song again!!! Pretty please :) VBG I will take the blame if anyone complains :) Very brave of you to go down a dark alley on foot...but for Michael....heck yes!!! Just think .... he could have saved you is something did go wrong. That reminds me about an incident at one of his cd signings. Myself and fellow fans had gone to our cars to put things away and then we wanted to hurry back to catch Michael leaving. We were in a hurry so we ran quickly out of the parking garage and ran right into a car...Michael's car!!! It was Michael driving a mercedes convertible with Ashley Judd in the front seat. He hit the brakes and so did we!! We stopped dead still in shock and he laughed and shook his head and sped away. OMG...so many stories!!! Then we started laughing about WANTING to be run over by Michael and of course he would then have to bring us back to life!! Too much fun!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Ooh
! Kathy! to be brought back tolife by Michael as in resusitation? Woo Hoo. :D

Robin the crazy boltonnut from L. A. CA :)
Nice job again Helen with the videos. I loved WAMLAW!!! Was that one hand on the video the one that wouldn't let go? Did you notice he didn't come back after that. Did he sing Hallelujah or SHC? I can't get enough of those two songs!! I know you were trying to mix it uo :) Good job. I am sure you are off to RAH.....so rock out once again!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Let me guess Helen....RMB or SHC??!! Way too cute and gorgeous. I LOVE Michael with his guitar!!!! I cherish the 2 times he gave me his guitar pic.....melt my heart VBG! Thanks for the adorable photos :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
hi kathy this was on sweet home chicago xx
I have a collection of those here too, I tape them to the pic frames of him playing guitar with pics I took of the shows they are from. He's tossed me some over the years too.. LOL Fun stuff!!! A few years back I was looking down at my camera and my friend nugged me, and he was waiting to toss it my way.. I caught it then and said thank you!!LOL Oopes, DUH!!!! We had front row at the time and he just got done the guitar set in the first half of the show and I was checking my pics and not paying attention..LORDY!!

My friends and I all have gotten them a time or two and it's nice he does that with the fans isn't it!!
It is super Robin....it is his way to send a hello :) Very sweet!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I know some folks may have a stock of guitar pics to fill up a charm bracelette&though I onlhy have 2, I'm glad for what I have. I think it's neat how hethrows his guitar picks out to the fans. He's just oh! so! Awesome! but we don't have to I don't know what I'm saying. Sorry folks.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Helen, so glad you had another great show and I understand the protecting MB thing. I've been that way before too. When he came down the aisle one time at a show the lady by me wanted to grab him, not touch a hand but grab and I had the aisle and I remember putting my arms up to keep her from grabbing him. At softball games back in the day I remember feeling the same way too at times. We get protective, cannot help it. Good for you! Some people have no respect, especially if they have been drinking! OMG!! He's a person first for goodness sakes!! Glad you got to stay at the stage and have fun.. THanks so much for your reports and videos/pictures, you are our best Roving Reporter!!!! Be safe and have fun the rest of the tour. I know you will at the next stop, with all the other UK Bolton Buddies with you!!!

Hi Helen and Robin, I just wanted to say that I think it’s really sweet that you both, along with I’m sure some other fans think of protecting Michael… I think the key thing to remember is that fans can be fans without being thoughtless fanatics and treat Michael with the respect he deserves. Thank you both for taking care of him! Lol As far as the guitar pick experience goes, I haven’t been as fortunate as you guys but consider that the one time I did get one counted enough since he himself closed my fingers on it! :D Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
That sounds more than perfect to me Sylvie!!! Wow!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service