2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy, oh trust me girl, I am very thankful for that one time and treasure it! Now, as far as being greedy, :D I think it’s pretty obvious that our wonderful Helen is willing to share and she said herself that she doesn’t want to report the same thing every time. What’s the harm in asking? She could say yes or no but we won’t have lost anything. She’s already shared enough goodies to keep us in MB bliss to last us a good while, God bless her! Lol And the fun continues tomorrow night so chances are between all the lucky ladies, we might get our wish! :D Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
This is true Sylvie....lets hope one of the ladies gets our requests filmed!!! I really wonder if there is a new additional song? Can't wait for the reports!!
Kathy and LAFd Bob
Sylvie there in Canada, I remember you telling me how Michael squeezed your hand with a guitar pick in it.

robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Yeah girlfriend, it was the one concert you couldn't make it too, Foxwoods 2003, you could have met Marcel that time. I had written in my article about it that Michael had sung "Drift away" that night and I missed you because I know how much you love that song... Hope we have more fun times you and me someday... :D Take care my Boltonnut! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hey Helen, thanks a lot for the videos sweetie, you’re right, he does sound more than amazing! Thanks for putting up Sinatra songs, I missed “Fly me to the moon”… Okay so can I request something too? :D If you want to change it up, we haven’t heard HITL or SILYBIL in a while… Thank you so much again for reporting Helen, you’re a sweetie, take care and have a great time with everyone at the RAH! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Oh my Sylvie...they are going to throw us off this forum!!!! I apologize to all for being greedy!! LOL..Kathy and LAFD Bob
See helen, it's people like that drunken woman who make it ruff for the rest of us. I'm sorry but I have NO TOLERANCE for that. I'm glad you enjoyed the show the 20th or 21st.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Photobucket

Photobucketet.com/albums/gg154/HELENMBFAN/michaelboltoncardiff21nov201045.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi, Helen
Wonderful Pics, I love the first one.
Thank you !!!