2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie...talk about last minute....I was running around like a chicken with her head cut off to get down to L.A. to make it to DWTS on time!!! I live about an hour away and had to beat the horrific traffic we have here. OOhhhh I remember that day soooooo well...VBG!!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
God bless you Phil; so young&to be so sick. praise God. You're on the mend. Go the distance is an inspiring song.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Well I certainly send you lots of healing thoughts Phil for continued good health. Michael can pull a lot of us through some very tough times!!! Bless you!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Thanks Robin and Kathy! It's been a long journey. Seems like there's a few people on here who have had their own share of difficulties too. The healing power of Bolton knows no bounds! Haha. Go the Distance certainly is inspiring, the lyrics were very appropriate for my journey and for many people's journeys I'm sure! It's the heart and soul Michael puts into it that elevates it to the inspiration that it is. He has a gift of a voice that can touch you, doesn't he? The ballads were wonderful too though to make you feel good.

Phil, London, ThunderBolt
Phil. I love what you say concerning Go the Distance&I do. I love that "Thunderbolt." You should sign your name, Phil theThunder Bolt :D

I think I may well do from now on! I just love the bit:

'But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part,
A hero's strength is measured by his heart.'

That section really showcases Michael's voice and passion. You can tell he's really feeling it every time he sings it.

Phil the ThunderBolt, London
Phil, thanks for your review.

Also, to all that went to RAH, thanks in advance for all reviews.

You're welcome, it was a pleasure to recount a wonderful experience for you all. As soon as I got back to my flat I felt the urge to share! Such an amazing night and a very emotional concert.
For anyone who is interested, the set list from the Royal Albert Hall show tonight:

Soul Provider
To Love Somebody
Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay
Said I Loved You... But I Lied
I Hope It's Too Late
You Don't Know Me
Sweet Home Chicago (feat. Michael on guitar)
Summertime
They Can't Take That Away (instrumental)
For Once In My Life
Fly Me to the Moon
That's Life
New York, New York
Nessun Dorma
You and I (by Michael Lington)
Piano Interlude
When a Man Loves a Woman
How Can We Be Lovers if We Can't Be Friends
Steel Bars
Time Love and Tenderness

--- Encore ---
Rock Me Baby (feat. Michael on guitar)
Go the Distance
How Am I Supposed to Live Without You (piano and vocals only)
Hallelujah
Georgia on My Mind

If I have made any mistakes, please feel free to correct me!
Thanks for your review, Phil..glad you had a great time! Like you, I have never seen Michael live but I hope to see him sometime next year! Thanks for the set list too!!

Hugs,
Helena...xx....
Also from New York :)
Phil, did you write the setlist down or did you tape the songs?

robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I wrote it down on my iPhone as I went. I wanted to remember every little bit of the experience and make a playlist to listen to afterwards.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service