2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We were ok to take photos - Michael spoke on stage about taking photos and said feel free to use cameras and phones to take as many photos as we like. He said he didn't know why the venues stopped us taking photos but he was happy and encouraged us to take them at which point everyone clapped and cheered!! :)

Love Deb xx
I hope he continues to announce that Deb. I have shows here in Feb/March and hope to get the same go-ahead on stage by MB. Venues here have off and on been unkind about it over the years. So glad he's doing this now!!! I bet too everyone clapped and cheered!!!! :)
Ditto Robin about photo taking. Also thanks for directing traffic in reference to reviews!! My head was spinning...lol
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I'm doing my best here with traffic control. Been rounding up new folks heading them this way for their reviews Kathy!! Good thing I'm off work for a few days to get them on track!!LOL It's great all these new folks coming on to post. LOVE IT!!!
I was getting dizzy too girl!!ROFL Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours BTW!!!
And a HAppy Turkey Day to you and yours!!! Now I need to direct them all to the Oprah site...when I have more time. Using all my free time reading these great reviews!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Wow debra...I wish I had 3 hands to take photos!!! LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob
LOL!!!! I had an extra pair of hands - my daughter Sophie was with me :)

Love Deb xx
Bless her! A smart parental influence I might add Debra......lol No neglect there!!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Deb&all of you that their daughters were with them at shows, you brought them up right. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Ilove how you all respond&it looks like conversations going back&forth.

Robin&Cathy, hope your turkey day was ok. I've had better. Bronchitis is my company.

Also, I must be commenting in wrong spots as I get no responses. Though mine may not be worth the comments. I mention stuff in concerts of the past but, oh! well!

Perhaps I should stop posting for a while. I don't know. I'm just down, I guess.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I think it's easy to get posts lost in the sheer volume each day. I must have had at least 50 emails today notifying me of new posts! Keep posting, you always have interesting things to say!
Now that I've gotten caught up&since I got this boat load I thinkI may FINALLY KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. I've been quite ill with a cold&bronchitis&doped up with medicine that could have caused my lost ways in the messages&that I'm truly sorry for but it doesn't take me hard to get lost so, please forgive me.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service