2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin R.....I used to go real early like 5am....but after doing that for 20 or so years that Michael has appeared on Jay's show, I no longer have to do that because of my cousin :) I am getting too old for all that sitting in cold weather so this was perfect timing :) I haven't read about your hand surgery yet :/ I guess that post is coming up :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I wish he'd get his hair colored. It would make him younger;&I understand with it short, it does. :D

Did you go to the Jimmy Kimmel show in May when he was on there? Once again, I couldn't. I was sick with my hand.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Yes I did Robin. He had done the Bolton School of Music skit prior to the show. It was pre-taped and hilarious!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Yeah, Jimmy's show's done about 7 p.m., right?

Robin R.....something like that. i actually can't remember :/ That was a crazy week with lots of Michael sightings :)
Thanks for the description of his hair. yeah, I've seen him on Jay leno. Did you go to see him on Jay leno in May? Honey, I didn't know how to get a ticket&I was in missery due to hand surgery April 28th. Ouch. I was on vicodin or something like it so, you know I was in pain. I had CTS&a bone removed from the base of my thumb. I was in a cast 6 weeks&several splints&a heck of a lot oftherapy.

Were you at the Jimmy Kimmel show in May?

I know Ellen's show was on the 7th just before mother's day&I guess it was mostly pregnant women on there.
Robin R.......if you don't already have a ticket you can get one at the NBC ticket window the day of the show. They keep so many tickets for walk ups. But you have to be there at 8am sharp when it opens and then return for the taping at 3pm. Pam and I would sit out there all day to get in the front row :)

Oh....carpel tunnel...I have heard that is quite painful. Glad to hear you are on the mend :)

Yes I was at the Kimmel and Leno shows....Ellen was already completely booked with pregnant guests! Not me!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Cathy. Thanks for explaining about how to get tickets for the Jimmy Kimmel show. I've been to Jay leno but no when Michael was on. Like i said i was in too much pain&I know Michael would have understood.

I tried to add you on&with no luck. When I'd enter in on the link, add a friend, it wouldn't do anything so, I'm computer challenged.

I shook hands with Jay leno once. I've been you been to all the Jay leno shows with Michael through the years.
Sylvie gave me directions on how to add a friend. I will try and let's see what happens :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I got your notice to add me on&I will. This is totally awesome.

Next time Michael comes on these local shows, could you let me know, &I can try to get there. I use paratransit transportation&if I know in a dan advance, it could work out. Awesome. I'd probably treck it alone&maybe my sister&brother-in-law may want to come.

We went to the Doctor Phil show October 20th&we're going back the 13th of this month. Love it.

We went with a friend to the Jay leno show 3/27/09&Prince was the performer. He was good. People on TV saw one song but he performed 3. Not bad.

Oh good Robin R....I will have to thank Sylvie for that :) I will let you know when I hear about Michael appearances on Leno or elsewhere as long as I also know in enough time!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
The carpel tunnel wouldn't have been so bad but she had to remove a bone from the base of my thum, put a pin in it but beforehand, take tendons out of my forearm. So, ouch. hello vicodin. Whew.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service