2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm really glad you got to meet him Jennifer, clearly he means a lot to you. How did you arrange it, if you don't mind me asking?
I agree with you Sylvie&everyone that meeting up with BB'S is an awesome contribution to the concerts. I know all about going to concerts alone&though i have fun&all, it does add to it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Sharon&Linda, thanks for your reviews. Awesome Sharon, you held his arm. I know all about that. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Just read Michael's message on the home page about RAH. If you haven't read it yet, do go and take a look. You could really tell that Michael was enjoying himself and really putting his heart and soul into it. That's why the fans always give him such a positive response and that concert epitomises that relationship. I often sit or stand at shows by artists I love hoping that they realise how much their fans appreciate them. On what was an emotional night for me too, I am glad Michael was touched by the audience, the venue and the event.
Well said Phil. YES MB always seems to have a special place for RAH, it's his fav venue around the world he's said before.. Glad it went well for the fans and for MB too. We want him to have fun also.. I just hope his good vibe continues on the tour overseas and back here in 2011!!! We all give him the love too, he got alot of it in Newark, NJ when I attended a show there a few weeks ago.

Robin...I say we U.S. fans invade RAH next concert!!! This is quite contagious!!!! LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Yes, please do! All come along. That would be such a night, Michael wouldn't know what hit him!
LOL Kathy and Phil, so true, he wouldn't know what hit him, that's for sure!! :)
Though he seems to handle lively crowds so well, maybe this would just be a challenge!

Phil the ThunderBolt, London
Love the moniker Phil!!!! Michael would love our challenge!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Robin....Game on girl!!!! Start saving!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
We all need old school Michael style wigs too. And each with a t-shirt of a song we want him to play!

Phil the ThunderBolt, London

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service