2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL....reminds me of the bit Michael did with Jimmy on the Jimmy Kimmel show!!! Bolton School of Music!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Were you at that Jimmy Kimmel show 5/4/10? He was on Jay that week? You didn't go to Ellen D.'S show, did you or is she in L. A.? pardon my questions?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
There was a qualification for the Ellen show Robin.....you had to be pregnant with your first child! I did that 27 years ago!!!!! lol
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Phil, lol that's too funny! lol Can you imagine Michael's reaction? lol Oh Phil, have you seen Michael's appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show earlier this year? If not, you have to look up "School of Michael Bolton" on Youtube! It's just hilarious! Check it out and report back... BTW, thanks for the mental picture! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0R21izMZUw

That is too funny! I would totally go to that school.

'I wanna warn any women in the audience, and this is very important, when Michael Bolton sings do not look directly in his eyes. Because if you do, you will fall in love with him and you will never be able to love anyone else ever again.'

'Imagine your child singing the way things should be sung. The Michael Bolton way.'

'OK, OK, hold on a second. Are you... incapable of feeling anything about something about this itsy, bitsy spider?'

'When Michael Bolton's through with your child, they'll sound like a Michael Bolton angel.'

'Michael Bolton, the greatest singer the world has ever known.'

Love that he can parody himself so well!
Hi Phil, glad you enjoyed it! Oh Lord, Someone even started a thread here about not looking directly into Michael’s eyes… :D You gotta love the way he sings “Itsy bitsy spiders”! lol I’ll tell ya, when I heard him say “they’ll sound like a Michael Bolton angel.” I almost wet myself… lol He sounded so sincere and at the same time so overly serious, it was hard to stop myself from waking up the house at that hour… Oh I would totally sign up for that school, along with my kids! :D Glad you liked it Phil. Aren’t you glad we have Youtube? :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I just loved all his referring to himself in the third person. Particularly, 'The Michael Bolton way' and 'Michael Bolton, the greatest singer the world has ever known.' Had me in hysterics. I think the funniest thing for me was that I recognised all the Boltonisms from songs of his. There was a lot of When a Man Loves a Woman and Soul Provider in his renditions of the children's songs!
That was too funny Sylvie!!! i was dying sitting in the Kimmel audience and thinking...OMG the critics are going to eat this up. But actually Michael beat them to it which is the smartest way to do it!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Sylvie&everyone,

I would have klove to have gone to jay's show in May&Jimmy Kimmel's but couldn't as I was recovering from my hand surgery. Oh! was! I! in! pain! or! what! Whew. I hated not being able to go because I could have.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
hi girls and boys

thanks Linda, James, Phil, Theresa, Debra, Juliet, Carol, Audry, Ozlem ( I love your photos as usual), Sharon and Jennifer!

fantastic videos, photos, and reviews.

ciao
Silvy from Switzerland XX
My photos are coming, but I've had so many problems with uploading them today!!

Grr!! I've saved them to my pc and disc,but they wont save to the USB pen drive which is where I really wanted them. All they do when I load them there is appear as corrupt!! Typical!!

There are loads on facebook.com if you'd like to see them, just add me as a friend. I'm still busy uploading them as there are over 200.

Love Jennifer XX
Much more brave than I Jennifer.....poor Sylvie is forever helping do the most basic activities!!! BTW...I forgot to mention how you and a friend were SO ENERGIZED that both of your cameras malfunctioned!!! love that story...whole lot of energy being shared there!!! LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service