2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really nice photos Deb, love the 5th one. Shocked to hear there was a bit of a scuffle in the audience last night, that's not great. That happend a few years ago at Rochester Castle, not nice!!!

carol
Debra, love the pictures and the review!! Bad about the drunk ones, that is always a bummer! I hope he does the longer sets when he comes back to us next year!!
Kerie
Thanks Debra!!!!! Beautiful one!!
Thanks Debra for your review and the pics, great pics. I cannot stand drunk people at concerts that just mess it up for everyone else. How terrible that had to happen.. LORDY!!! :( Glad to hear the show was a long one, man I hope that mood continues....Thanks for the great reports. Been out doing yard work all day and outside things so catching up on here. Keep the reviews coming in everyone!!
Robin in MD :)
I hear you Kerie, Robin&everyone here in the U. S. A. I hope we get all those songs&time in our concerts. Not that I'm going to any yet but patience is a virtue. :D

&as far as those people being all drunk up? Ridiculous. I have no tolerance for that.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Debra...thanks for the great photos!! Sorry to hear about the drunks :/ That is the worst when they push at the stage. I already shared my experience like that here when it involved Michael's daughters. I am sure they tested Michael's patience. How wonderful to attend a concert after RAH and be able to compare and contrast the shows. And to think he kept the same setlist!!! WOW!! Good for you getting to the stage.....it is all bout the stage!!! Happy for you and glad you enjoyed yourself AGAIN!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service