2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Um, photos of Michael being shirtless. Um. Did I miss something here? What? Woe. can I? :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Janniche, Honey, you have A LOT OF READING TO DO. :D

I only took a couple of days off and I think I'm behind! I went to RAH. It was my first show and a life-changing experience. Mind-blowing. Where are you? Does Michael not tour near where you live?
Phil, I think you need to address by name to whom you’re speaking to sweetie because sometimes posts get inserted between other responses. You see, your response is under Robin’s but I think you may be speaking to our Janniche from Norway, since Robin signs where she’s from. Also, if you want to know where someone is from, you can click on their name, which will take you to their page and most people’s general location is posted. Hope that helps. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvie! Haha. Yes, I think I may have to sometimes. Sometimes the forum inserts posts in helpful places, sometimes it doesn't. Still trying to get the hang of how this one decides to place responses! Through my catching up I gathered Janniche was from Norway. Only 35/160+ posts to read provided there isn't another deluge!
I have almost reached the end of my now 175+ post catch up. Have had to do it with breaks so I could actually concentrate on what I was reading. I know how much the American and Canadian fans love him because when I wake up, I have so many notifications about them posting!
Very astute suggestion as always Sylvie. I have learned to include a person's name for my own sanity...not to mention same and similar names. That is why I sign off with LAFD Bob attached to my name. There is a world out there full of Kathys!!! lol Have fun catching up Phil!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey Kathy, that's the same reason I sign "From Canada", because there's a Silvy from Switzerland and Sylvias are cropping up all over! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I love your humor Janniche!!! Honest and unabashed!! Maybe it is the freezing weather over there in Norway...LOL!!! Anyone who has a photo collection of Michael as you do.....is a delightful friend to have. Of course the sarcasm....I mean humor...is also entertaining :) Keep posting my frozen friend!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Welcome back Janniche. Good luck catching up.

Another one from Bournemouth..so happy for this one!!

Perfection Debra!!! Loving it!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service