2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heres a video for bristol excuse the singing forgot myself lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71z690RFOs
amazing footage . thanx for sharing
I hope Michael doesn't get the bronchial cold like the one I have. I've had it a week&a half&still have to pump on the rescue inhaler for asthma several times a day plus my regular medications. You'd think to hear me cough that I'm a smoker of years&years&I've never smoked. I have all this congestion.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Oh gee Helen ...maybe that frozen venue caught up with Michael. I am amazed that he has done so much already without getting sick. Perhaps he was reacting to some of the bad behavior in the crowd :/ Who knows? i have to go look at your videos now :) Thanks again!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Loving all the photos.
Hey Helen, thank you very much for the videos sweetie: Michael sounds fantastic! Oh and don't worry about your singing: that's what Michael wants to hear! :D Take good care of yourself Helen and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Dang Helen that is too bad about the lousy guests misbehaving. I certainly hope some people aren't taking advantage of Michael's kindness with his fans and abusing it. Someone even wrote that one gal even grabbed at his hair :/ Yipes. The photos are fab helen and thanks!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I cannot stand aggressive fans and hate it when people don't treat him as a person first.. OMG I just cannot believe how disrespectful of him as a person some fans can be..Grabbing hair? I think that's terrible..who would want to do that to him??? Personal space-Hello!!! OMG this stuff annoys me to read when fans misbehave.. And those that get drunk are not there to enjoy the concert to begin with..

Oh my..
Robin in MD :(
You're so right Robin! There's clearly a limit to what is acceptable. A handshake or clasp would be fair enough or patting him on the back as he walks past. It's common sense really, what would they think is acceptable for someone they don't know to do to them?

I love the fans who do thoughtful things to get his attention, like having signs congratulating him on his new grandaughter etc.
I don't get it Phil, EXACTLY, people can be so disrespectful of MB at times. I will never understand it..And yes signs and things he likes that's neat, did that years ago too when I first started traveling to see him..He liked them back then.. LOL I don't do that now but in the beginning we did too :).Robin in MD
It is so gross Robin and Phil!!! It will only make Michael become more distant just when he was becoming so comfortable at all the concerts! I hope he doesn't change his routine!! We need to stop these types when we see the bad behavior. That will be the only way that Michael will continue his generosity with his true fans :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy-Yes like years ago we heard about backstage he had a bad experience and then NO FANS were allowed back after that for a very long time till the fan club started contests in the later 1990's... I hope too he doesn't change the shows and his comfort level with fans because of a few bad apples in the bunch so to speak...he reaches out to you to shake hands etc..that's different.

Oh my.
Robin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service