2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perfect!!! Did I win?????!!!! LOL You snooze..you lose I say :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Now that is the "Bolton" thing to do Juliet....share!!! I have no clue what decade I will join facebook....but thanks for adding your FB tidbits here!! I really appreciate it!!! Hi to you all on FB with Juliet!!! :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I agree with kathy. Phyl, where do we sign up? I'd love to rub his back down&with Lubriderm at that. When one's ailing, a back rub is so good. I know when I have been hospitalized, it was done for me. Not to be disrespectful, a massage for him as well. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA :)
Oh no Robin!! Someone earlier mentioned he appeared under the weather :/ Frankly I don't know how he has been doing all this touring without feeling it some how or some way! PLEASE GET WELL SOON MICHAEL!!!! That will be my mantra so no more concerts will have to be cancelled.
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I hope MB is feeling better by tomorrow night and is resting today. Between him not feeling well and the bad weather in the UK right now, makes for not an easy rest of his tour there. TAKE CARE MB!!
Robin in MD :)
I know Robin MD.....talk about the perfect storm!!! I certainly hope Michael is feeling better and that all that snow goes away!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
That is totally awesome for those who couldn't make it to tonight's show that he'll perform for them in Manchester (Bee Gees hometown). Love it. I have a friend who lives in Sheffield&I emailed her. Hope she's ok&to you fans who went to the show tonight, travel safely. May God put his hands upon your safety home.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I know Michael may not see this but honey, get well soon. Don't want you to have what I have.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I don't know if my last reply went through. I've been reading the reviews of some of these unrully fans acting so improper&inappropriately. It messes up things for the rest of us&it's that minority that get noticed&I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
If Michael is better and nothing changes his tour is to take him to Sheffield City Hall & Memorial Hall in Sheffield, UK. I hope he's better and the tour can continue tonight.

Anyone going along with Helen, please share your reviews unless we hear later on today the show is also canceled. Crossing fingers MB is ok now and the show happens tonight.

Take care MB and all traveling in the weather in the UK.
Reading the other threads started about the Sheffield show, sounds like major blizzard type snow there. The promotor is telling fans the show is happening and it's too bad if they cannot get there. What a shame for the fans. I wonder then is MB better? OMG there will be alot of empty seats and disappointed fans. Such a shame this bad weather is coming in right now.. I know when we had blizzards back here and 2 feet of snow in a day we spent all our time snow blowing and shoveling out and just staying safe. No one can go to concerts in that type of weather.. :(

Be safe everyone and MB too.. Any other confirmations that MB is at least feeling better?
If Phil is still taking bids to help Michael feel better, I'm openly offering my services as 'chief bed warmer' and 'hot body babe' through the cold winter nights whilst Michael is here in the UK.

Right who wants to offer to take the next position of night nurse? I'm taking names now. Ha Ha!!

Phil, would you like a role in the 'Get Michael better' rotation?

I hope Michael is feeling better now. I hate to think of him being poorly.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service