2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait to hear about Manchester. I know how sad when one's at their last concert&when it ends, it's a downer. I know how that is so, reviews, please? Thanks.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I understand how you fell helen should get recognition of the amount of concerts she has attended but with all due respect, it's not the amount of concerts one goes to, it's the ones folks can get to. I think it's awesome she's been able to go to as many as she has&I'm not putting her down but to me, it's quantity--not quality&I apologize if I'm out of line. Just my view. Right on helen is all i can say.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Well Jennifer ....we all could be depressed with her....lol I know it is soooooo sad to not have any more concerts to go to for awhile. Ok...at the count of 3....let's share a collective sigh....ONE....TWO....THREE....AAAAWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHH!!! Bless you Helen and get some good rest which you will need just before the holidays :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Thanks Helen for the pic's and video's!

I also prefer Michael wiht short hair. :)

Helena..xx..
just got in from the manchester concert and what a show michael was amazing the voice gets better all the time
Hi Ann, Welcome and thanks for posting. Can you share more details? How was the crowd, did MB mention the weather problems? How did he sound?

Thanks for dropping by, post often!
Robin in MD USA :)
hi Robin Michael did mention the weather sais that where he was from they were used to lots of snow and he was sorry that some people were unable to attend the concert in sheffield because of the snow here he asked if there was any one in the crowd form sheffield and there were a few cheers in reply he sounded amazing cant belive he has been ill this week his voice was strong and if possible better than ever he looked and sounded sooooo good there was no trouble in the crowd tonight as has beeen posted on here at a recent concert we were all singing and clapping and dancing and were very loud michael seemed to love it only thing negative the venue did not allow anybody to stand at the front of the stage but it was fantaatic
Hi again Ann, Oh wow, I'm so glad you had a great time, sounds like MB was in great voice despite being ill.
Glad he wanted to acknowledge the folks from the Sheffield show that could make it.. Yes he's from Connecticut and they get alot of snow up north of me in that state here in the USA.. Bummer they didn't let you all stand at the stage tho.. Thanks for sharing more of your show with us here.. So glad it was a great night. MB doesn't disappoint!!
Robin :)
Hi Ann....gee you sound like one of the lucky ones who were able to make it to the concert!!! I feel so bad for the others who had great seats and then couldn't make it through no fault of theirs!! I am glad you had a great time and that Michael was feeling better!!! What party poopers that they wouldn't let you go the stage but on second thought that is where Michael may have picked up a germ or two by shaking hands with hundreds of fans and just one had to be sick :( Sounds like Michael is right back in top form again! Thanks for your review!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
you could be right Kathy about the germ issue it had crossed my mind that this may be why they didnt let us to the front but however it didnt stop my enjoyment of the concert michael is amazing as im sure you know he was really on form replying back to any and all comments he could hear from the stage and his voice is better than ever
That is great Ann. If it was his choice to not have stage "visitors" then I would guess that he would do his best to please in any other manner....that is socially appropriate of course ;) lol So glad you made it to the venue and had a delightful evening!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know I'm behind but heart does go out to the fans unable to attend concerts due to bad weather. Hope they can next time.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service