2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool seeing Michael in Rhode Island&seeing him in Miami. I've been to Miami before but not to see him. Enjoy.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA 

OMG. Help me. I'm in a state of shock! 9 1 1 to my rescue. I got to send a reply. Yee hey yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

YAY!!!! What did you do Robin R????? Keep doing it whatever it is!!! Welcome back!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I can't explain what I did but it works. it has to do with my speech program&all. Using my brain once in a while. Thanks.

Alrighty Boltonnut....well I will cross my fingers that the program continues to behave!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvie in Canada, See, I finished my reply, tabbed to add reply but when I got to where Robin S. left her message, I had h for the reply heading beforehand. It's working. See, Sylvie&I have to use completely keyboarding. See, we killed out mice. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sorry, we killed our mice. :D

Boltonnut

lol I like that: "we killed our mice"! lol Good one Robin! Take care girlfriend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Girlfriend, I should have known, when I heard that I had 40 messages in my in-box, that my Boltonnut was back in action! lol Again, welcome back and thank God for your bull-headed Polish Aries character! lol Take care my friend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yeah, girl,&I'm stubbern&hot blooded. LOL Thanks Sylvie in Canada.

I may check out back dated messages. Sometimes, it can get contrary.

Robin! Robin! Robin! what happened? OMG I'm in tears here: I was just reading the long E-mail you've sent me, that you'd pretty much given up on this forum and now I read your message here? lol Girl, whatever happened, keep doing it! Woohoo, glad to have you back baby girl!! lol Big bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Thanks girlfriend. I was giving up, I knoo. Folks pardon while I explain this to Sylvie. See, When I got passed robin's not, I hit h for heading&it mentioned replies. I'd read&entered in on link reply&it actually came up the edit mode. Then, after my reply, I hit the JAWS cerser&tabbed over to reply&entered&put the PC cursur up.

Roboin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Does that make sense? :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service