2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was a little annoyed with her post as well. I'm glad everything's straightened out.

robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

thanks jennifer for clarifying that issue - cos it did trouble me - it certainly must have been bad editing by sky arts.       I must admit i was suprised cos I have seen MB quite a few times and always found him to be a true gent to his band members and audience alike, and I am aware of all his charity work etc - so it did seem sooooooooooooooooooo unusual.   Like you say must be bad editing cos it was so blatant.      Me and my 3 sisters are ready for next show in uk.   Bring it on  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Love to all you MB fans out thereXXXX

I think Land Richards is from maryland where Robin lives&where I used to live.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I was able to see Michael when he visited the Cliffs Pavillion in Westcliff on Sea in the UK.  Was absolutely brilliant.  Michael has one of the most fantastic voices I have ever heard - and I go to a lot of concerts.  Cant wait for him to come back to the UK again.  Hope it wont be too long.

Frances

Thanks for you review Frances. I'm glad you got to see Michael's concert.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Frances, I'm glad you got to see Michael's concert&thanks for your review. Welcome to all new members. I've been out of the loop but hope to remain back in it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Pilar, thank you for posting this, Michael sounds gorgeous! Isn't it amazing to hear the audience trying to sing along? I love it! Thanks again for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, I know we're off topic here but honey, after I write my replies, all I have to do now is tab over to add reply. Yee hey! yahoo.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA :D

Thanks a bunch Pilar!!! :)

Robin

P.S. I will start a new thread once MB's tour is soon to start in FL in January.. I was glad to see him this past year in March, in Lancaster, PA and he was in great form and then again this fall in Newark, NJ where he blew the roof off the venue!!!   Also a golf tournament in between in CT and a phone call in May from a contest, was a fun 2010 for MB adventures!!! Looking forward to my two shows in Feb/March so far in 2011..See what else the new year brings!!

Happy New Year to all of you. Thanks again for making this thread so much fun in 2010!!  The fun will soon continue on in 2011!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Awesome 2010 for you Robin&I'm glad. 2011 could be better. I enjoyed the 3 shows I went to this year&will enjoy the one in Northern Hollywood 2/14/11. I have my tickets folks&I'm totally stoked. Wow! Thanks to the wave radio 94.7 f.m. Yee hey Yahoo.

I'll be anxiously be waiting for the 2011 thread, that's for sure. Thanks again, Robin in M.D.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service