2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to see you back Robin...and glad to hear you are seeing Michael's concert in February.  You go girl!!!  Happy New Year!!

Love, Helena...xx..

Thanks Helena&everyone happy New Year to everyone. I know some folks are already in their new year. Right Dianna&others? :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

I missed everyone out here. I literally cried about it. I'm gonna keep my fingers&all crossed--even my eyes crossed. (Did I say that?) I sure did. :D

BBoltonnut from L. A. CA

My Christmas was good. I spent several days with my brother-in-law's family&saw friends as well. I'm glad to be back but I'm crossing everything as yesterday, changes can be made.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Yeah, Dianna, I'm back&with a vengence. :D Just kidding.

Christmas was fine. When to my brother-in-law's family from Christmas Eve&came back Tuesday. Saw family&friends, good food,&gift exchanging.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Robin, fantastic...so glad you found a way to get back on!! Gail

thanks Gail. I'm not gonna get too excited yet. I just have to experiment.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

I want to come out here&thank everyone for what all they tried to do for me&hanging in there for me. I just had to be patient Whew&experiment. Just leave it alone folks. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi, Robin

I'm glad you are much better and stay online again.

Take care

Mariu

Would you believe folks, I still have this thing. The last of it is just asthma&I don't like it so, I'm going again to get it all checked out.

When it was mentioned Michael had bronchitis, I wanted to so be there&help him through it all. Bronchitis is not fun. Praise God he doesn't have asthma. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It just hangs on&on. Sorry for being off topic&thanks everyone.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I may be in the wrong spot but today, Joey Meloti is his birthday&it's a special one.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin my Boltonnut, here is where you have to post birthday wishes sweetie:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/birthday-calendar-link?  

I’m guessing it’s not on the calendar yet, but thanks for sharing it with us so Dianna can put it on. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service