2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Karen, Welcome to the forum and this thread. I'll be starting a new one soon come January for the reviews for 2011!!! the fun continues!!

Happy New Year!

Robin in Maryland

Add glorious insanity to that also Robin Md!!! Can't wait...LOL  And welcome Karen....I don't think we have met :) I go way back as a fan as you do but I don't think I have ever posted on the Yahoo group. Frankly I'm not sure how I have stayed here so long with my lack of computer knowledge...but it sure is fun!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You're not by yourself Kathy In L. A. not being a computer buff. Neither am I, sister but you were able to stay on&I'm glad I'm back so, ADMIN or whomever, Computer Geeks out there, PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE. Thanks, please?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Boltonnut you are covered should something go haywire again!! We won't and can't give up and either can you!!! Take care...

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Thanks Kathy&everyone. I just don't want to miss anything. Karen, I've met before. Like I said, I wish Elaine, Jan,&Trisha would come up here.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Boltonnut, Jan is registered here, she's one of my friends, but she doesn't post much. Just so you know, take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie. I didn't know for sure Jan's up here. I wish she would post.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

And, Robin, I'm ready for 2011. I really am. I'll be up here, Lord willing.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin, I know you will be here in 2011! NO doubt about that!!

Robin in Maryland

Yes ma'm. If the big wigs&computer geeks leave every alone, I'll be here. A month for you, Robin. Awesome. I have 6 weeks to go. Woo Hoo.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

P. S. I'm gonna read back comments. I can do it. Yee hey! yahoo! :D

Hey Robin,

I am absolutely delighted that you are back with us on here with your Bolton family.

As the songs says 'I dont care how you get here, just get here if you can!'

And get here you did my friend, Amen to that!!

Now, if they powers that be. namely, Ning.com, make any further changes that affect the way you access the forum please let one of us know as soon as possible because Gail is well aware of the situation and how much we all missed you and I'm certain she will do her utmost to rectify the problem.

We dont want you away from us any longer than is absolutely necessary like when you're asleep!! ;)

Love Jennifer XXX

Absolutely...anyone that has a problem due to any further updates, let me know.  I did get a response from the Ning admin and they had upgraded the whole network. There are others using this system...businesses, schools and other artists so when they update it goes to everyone using the system.  The upgrades they made to the text editor were things needed for most of these people.  They wouldn't be able to undo the changes but they were willing to work with the ones having problems. I wrote them back and told them that the ones having problems had figured out a way around the hitch and they said let them know next time there are changes if there are any more problems.

So glad you worked your way back Robin!  Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service