2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy, I know you're talking about Jeremy: he's the guy who started the "follow-up info for the history enthusiast" thread. Girl, I would love to do that but Jeremy is too busy with studies and work. But one of these days, it would be great to get together with him, Florin and Sally... oh and Marc Friedland too... I'm just waiting to hit that jackpot and fly everyone in for a private concert! :D As for the water, sending a bottle right to you Kathy! lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canadaà

Yep...that is him Sylvie. Recognize the Friedland name also. That was a very interesting thread :) I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the water...I am waiting for it to take effect and grow brain cells for me!!! I am all in for the private concert!! I will bring some pomegranate margaritas...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy, so you did read the thread? It’s one of my top 3 favorites. You recognized Marc Friedland’s name? :D Did you know he was a childhood friend of Michael’s and a Joy band member? Oh Kathy, okay, at our private concert, you bring the pomegranate margaritas and I’ll bring the Kleenex! Lol I’ll have to share that one in another thread… :D BTW, I’m sorry Kathy, I should have warned you that the Canadian water effects are time-released… ;) Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Solver...is the time release for this century???!!!!! LOL Yes I read the thread but couldn't remember the exact names until you wrote them all together!! It was quite fascinating!!! I remember the Friedland connection but couldn't remember Jeremy's name. I clearly remembered him working on his dissertation because my son is also working on his so that helped my memory :) I will wait for Kleenex sharing....sounds wonderful :/ lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvie in Canada, when we hit the jackpot, there's a private concert in Canada&in L. A. too. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Helena, Hope you got to see the pix.

I wish I could make it to Michael's concerts 4/23, 26,&28 butmoney&transportation but at least I'm going to one. Better than nothing.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA :(

Also wish I could go to Pebble Beach but, oh! well! Even if I were working, don't think I'll be able to handle it. I'd definitely have to go with someone. I went to the Bob Hope Golf Classics with Elaine in 2006-7-8 years&it was awesome.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Pebble Beach is quite a distance from L. A.--You'd have to fly there&it's from the 7th-13th, Karen. We need to get together in L. A. You have my email, right?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Karen,

Pebble Beach is quite a distance from L. A. You'd have to fly there&I just don't have the bucks to do so as I want to go back East to visit family&friends.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

See you between the 9th&11th.

Hi Jannich,

It's good hearing from you. The Christmas CD has been delayed. No new CD as of yet but that's just me.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I did miss you Janniche...are you hibernating over there in Norway??? lol Sylvie the Solver can answer ANY Bolton question!!! No cobwebs in her noggin'!!!! Can't say the same for me!!! lol Enjoy Sylvie's history lesson #35....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Janniche,

Good to have you back...hope all is going well.   I haven't spoken to you directly yet and whilst my subject is a little off topic here I wanted to put it in.....I want to thank you for the videos you have put in the video section - they are terrific - I had watched before but just the other day I was back in to check on one to tell Martha to watch it and I spotted that it was you who had put it in - thanks Janniche!  :)   You take care and I'll speak to you soon.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service