2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia you need to check out the photo spread Miss Janniche has of our Michael....oh my. Janniche please direct Sylvia aka Wee One to your series of Michael shirtless!!! Oh my....you won't need any ouzo after that viewing Wee One. And thank you Janniche for keeping us very entertained with your photo collections!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It's not fair. Yawl can see his shirtlessness (if there's such a word)&if not, I made it up. It would be illegal for me to touch. Darn

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

It is illegal to describe Boltonnut!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Janniche, Kathy and Robin CA,

Hey Robin, once I've seen these pictures Janniche has got I'll describe them to you - only problem is by Kathy's description I may have to take a cold shower.....my computer might get wet......never you fear Robin, I'll find a way !!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Janniche,

Boy they were great - some I had seen before but the majority of the pictures throughout the thread I have never seen - and those of the "bare chest" .....WELL, WOW !!!!!! FANTASTIC !!!!!!!   Out of them all one I really loved was the old one of him where he is bare chested but has on the open waistcoat and the neckerchief - WOW oh WOW oh WOW !!!!!    Don't know if you realize how old I am Janniche but, I can honestly say to you, you've made an OLD WOMAN HAPPY - thank you !!!!!!   I am 60 in a couple of months. 

Thanks again Janniche - they really are beautiful - thanks sweetheart !!  You take care and I'll speak to you soon.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh my ladies...so you found the photos? Quite refreshing eh? lol Here goes another computer screen Wee One!!! You are a sassy little thing Janniche!!!! You just might be a bit much together with the Wee One....oh I can see the reports now!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I am totally innocent Robin Boltonnut!! That little sassy Janniche has corrupted me with her fab Michael photos!! LOL Did I just throw you under the bus Janniche??!!! Okay..I will bandage you up :) I will apologize for her youthful exaltations!!! lol We were all there ONCE!!!! Keeping it Disney is also pretty funny...half of their characters don't even wear pants!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob       

Ok girls. We sorta gotta keep it disney now. :D Never know who reads these. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA I understand.

OOps ....posted in wrong place. Read above ladies :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

that's how much I know about Disney characters keeping cover. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Robin Boltonnut I guess it would look quite inappropriate if you were feeling around Donald Ducks bottom to see if he was wearing pants!!! LOL What a sight indeed!!! Explain that to all the 4 year olds watching you!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Janniche, I know exactly what you mean sweetie. May be by the time you have kids, there will be a "Disney classics" channel on TV that doesn't play the more modern stuff. I'm all for it! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service