2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Janniche let Sylvie explain the no reply option. I had that same question early on and she explained it so well.....it was lesson # 283!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ahh good grief Kathy, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this again… ;) Janniche, Robin posted  a new comment and you responded to it, then Kathy and the following, which were all responses to Robin: that’s why they follow each other. I know this sounds confusing but if you wanted to respond to Robin from CA and clicked on the reply button under the initial post from Robin from MD instead, your reply would end up at the tail end of the discussion thread. As I explained to Sylvia a few weeks back: Let’s say Person 1 posts something and person 2 responds, along comes Person 3 who wants to also respond to Person 1. The Person 3 response will show up under Person 2’s response and might not have a “reply” link. So, if you want to respond to Person 3, let’ssay that Person 3 is me, you’d have to click on “reply” of Person 1 for it to show up under mine. I hope this makes sense and if it doesn’t, take it out on the person next to you! lolI mean, just hit “reply” where you find a button and hope for the best. Maybe I should start a “Sylvie the solver” blog… :D Take care girls and again, sorry for the confusion. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

THANK YOU SYLVIE SOLVER!!!!!! I HOPE this lands where it should!!! LOL A blog would be great!! Or start a new discussion titled Sylvie the Solver!!! Go girl :) Does this mean you don't want me to find you anymore "jobs" on the forum Solver???!!! LOL

KAthy and LAFD Bob

Heheh Kathy, you’re cute! Lol I’ve actually decided to try and compose something generic and hopefully clear enough for everyone to wrap their brain around it. I included it in the “hints and tips” section, so I don’t have to look for my instructions any more! Lol  I was just kidding about the “Sylvie the solver” blog, wouldn’t that sound like I’m so full of myself? Lol Besides, why  start my own blog, when Jennifer took the time to make an instructions section.  Ah Kathy, as I’ve said before, you’re very good for my ego but I don’t have all the answers and I’m still learning myself every day: just this week, I’ve learned to delete a post and to upload a file, which I hadn’t done since they changed the layout! I love to give help Kathy and as long as you need mine, you got it! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Kathy. You said you have cob webs in your brain computer wise? What in the world is in mine? Oh, it's blocked. That's right. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Boltonnut...sort of like the blind leading the computer blind LOL Sorry...hope you think that is funny :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love the blind humor. I have a sick sense of humor. if i can't accept my blindness by now, I've got the problem. It makes me feel good that you could joke. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Robin...of course I am the computer blind. That is exactly how it feels if you can't do a darn thing with this machine!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Juliet and Kathy and Robin CA,

When you get to that stage on 14th - you go for it Robin - just remember to ask him if he has on a shirt or a polo-shirt - if the shirt - two top buttons always undone ( even can be a third) - not far to go there........if a polo-shirt - buttons always undone - go a little higher towards the neck first and then down and you will get there .....got the directions Robin ????   Hey, got a better idea - just get up there and rip the shirt right off him.....wonder if anyone has ever done that to him ?????    lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Juliet,

Could I really GIVE YOU ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia and Juliet....we would be lethal as a group and everyone using their own ideas!!! LOL As I said earlier in a post ages ago....unarmed but dangerously on the loose! And not venus de milo style Sylvia!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

If it happens Sylvia I will say Robin R. did it!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service