2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I'm probably not in the right space to write but there was no place for the reply it seems but yeah, people have even told me how riskay film funnies are&to hear yawl tak about disney in this fashion. Where are peoples' morals? I understand getting a little riskay&all that but there's a time&place&I know this isn't Michael related but gees, Louise. Disney, though I'm not in to it, should be sweet&innocent. Film funnies should be that way too&funny.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sometimes, I'm glad i can't see to know what too much is shown. Perhaps I'm too! old! fashion! :D

Damn, can't see the pictures here at work...will have to see them tonight at home.  :(

Helena..xx..

Enjoy Helena!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Everyone,

Think that is the safest introduction - I've been back up at some other page - back down to the end again - back up again .......OMG Kathy you once said about getting dizzy - I aren't half dizzy, ah ah ah, okay I know, in more ways than one.......but Helena I hope you enjoy the pictures tonight (probably won't see you on Facebook - you'll be too BUSY  !!!!!!!   hahahahehehehehe!!!!) and I still want to thank Janniche for that thread because as I said three quarters of those pictures I had never seen - fandabbydozzy (there is a new one for you - don't know if that is how you spell it but that is how you say it - in other words - fantastic! ....if you have heard of the Crankies - that is one of their sayings - if not just forget it !)  Now Robin CA I don't know how to, or if I should, describe those pictures to you - suffice to say he hasn't much clothing on - a pair of shorts - that is it.....one hairy muscular chest is well on show - how does that grab you.....that is one thing Robin, you will have to watch, when you go to rip his shirt off make sure you don't get a handful of hair chest too - could be painful for him !!!!!!!!   lol.  Somehow don't think he would appreciate that it - okay - you be careful!!!!!!!!!!!  :D.

Think I have covered everything that has been discussed - if I have missed anything or anybody out - I am sorry !!   :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Get a new screen yet Wee One???!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL Bet you didn't get too dizzy just STARING at the screen!!!!!!! Is your nose a little flatter though??!!!! LOL LOL Oh my!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Been thinking of getting one of those screens that covers the whole wall - forget a stupid little 15" laptop  - just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.....those pictures Jennifer G sent in where you could practically count his eyelashes well I want to be able to count each individual hair chest - and the amount Michael has I won't be looking at anything else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.  Yeh Kathy, my nose keeps getting in the way - it's that big - but I tell you what I ain't half got a dry mouth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Count eye lashes? Hmm. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Not that your nose is big... Wee One....just that your nose is plastered to the screen girl..LOL I wonder what half got your mouth wet!!! I don't want to know ;) lol I hope you stop at his chest girl!!! I will have to lock you away with sassy Janniche!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Because maybe I called you Sassy Janniche :) I meant it as someone naughty enough...but not too naughty to get in trouble!!! That is you Janniche with all your little adventures and how you DESCRIBE them :) You are just having fun....on the edge!!! Enjoy yourself...plenty of time to be serious!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

When is this time we've got to be serious ???????  You've never told me about it !!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.  Have I not reached that stage yet, or do you think I'm way past it, and I missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL.

Yeh Janniche, as Kathy says, you have FUN girl - you certainly make me laugh !!!!   Have found another couple of old photos of Michael - I need to scan before I can put in so I'll do that today and get them in the photo thread - okay !!!!!!   :D

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

would you believe I forgot to look at those pictures last night....hope I remember to look tonight!!

Helena..xx..

Oh, I saw those pictures already....thought there was somthing new.....LOL!!  Oh well......

Helena....xxx..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service