2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My my my Solver!!! Was that smooth or what!!! Bless your delightful heart!!! Give me just a teeny part of your skill used above and I could sell bridges to no where. NOT....that would be a bad use of such a blessing!!! LOVED reading your "opinion" :) Soooooo sweet!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy,, I’m glad you enjoyed my opinion… :D Girl, did you know that you’re my best cheerleader? Lol Do you think I could apply for a PR job for Michael? ;) We all have different taste and we’re all entitled to our opinion. I’m glad Mike  still wants to support Michael though, so he’s cool. Thanks for the pat on the back sweetie. Take care and hope all is well with you. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Mike supporting Michael Sylvie? Do you mean Gary still supporting Michael? Don't pull a wee one on me Solver....LOL You are a great communicator so I really enjoy the dialogue :) You are welcome my friend! I will write a letter of recommendation for the PR job.....of course I have no credentials to do so ...so don't hold your breath on the job offer!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, just wanted to see if you were paying attention! lol lol lol Thanks for the letter of recommendation! But you see, you're not supposed to advertize that you don't have the credentials... ;) Thanks a lot for the compliment, but stop it now or I'll get a swelled head... Take care sweetheart. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie in Canada was more discrete than I was. Sometimes I'm not good with diplomacy? :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

His voice was ok? Mike? What's with that? Michael Linkton is his saxaphone player&he was promoting the gentleman with him doing his song for his about #1 CD--Michael Linkton's, I guess. I wish that wasn't in there either but what can I say.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I stand by comments as it is a forum right? As I stated previously it took MB a while to warm up at the beginning of his performance and during that time his voice was just ok. As far as calling him Mike instead of Michael thanks for bringing that fact to my attention.Do I get 20 lashes for that mistake? I payed good money to see MB perform his songs not songs from Michael linkton's #1 cd sorry.I love jazz BTW and he was an outstanding performer too.

Robin relax, I still love MB.

A sense of humor will only help the cause.

Hi again Gary, you are absolutely  entitled to your opinion, we weren’t there so who are we to say? After I’ve read your comment, I wondered if you felt I’d been hard on you, I hope not! :D I know Robin from Ca doesn’t like anyone calling Michael “Mike” and especially “Mikey” and I support her in that but I guess I missed that comment… Oh no, not 20 lashes, the punishment for that is 50 push-ups! Lol But don’t do it again or you’ll have to put a video on Youtube of yourself singing an MB song! ;D Take care Gary and hope you post more. We need more people with a sense of humor. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

We have opinions galore here Gary!! No problem here...hence fans here will then post their opinion on your opinion :) That is the glory of opinions....everyone has one!!!! Glad you did enjoy the concert though :) Most fans here have spent untold amounts to see Michael sing in concert so we understand the cost involved. I know most of us also will keep spending!! At least I will. Thanks again for your review Gary.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Michael when are you going to come to the San Diego area?  Great concert at Agua Caliente.  Right up there with Elvis.  Appreciated that you gave the disabled gal attention.  Showing up in the audience was a great surprise.  Can't wait to go to another one of your concerts.

Sophie

Hi Sophie,

WELCOME to the forum and I am glad that you enjoyed the concert at Agua Caliente - we have heard it was pretty special and the little girl you are referring to is very well known to Michael and he always goes out of his way to make any occasion he sees her very, very special - she has been a fan for a long, long time and her name is Ashley !  As I say I am so glad you came in here to tell us about concert and that you had a good time and I hope that you will join in in our "discussions" about all things Michael !  Another member of the forum here, Kathy, was also at the concert and we are waiting for her to give us a full review of all that transpired - she has had a hectic Easter weekend so we are being very generous and giving her a few days before we start heckling her for her review and I hope you will come in and read it too for, I assure you, Kathy's reviews, along with those of all the other members here, are well worth reading ! :)

Welcome again to the forum Sophie ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

My 42 years old daughter went with me and wasn't a big fan of his but was really impressed and enjoyed the concert.

Sophie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service