2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nov is going to be a busy concert month for quite a few of us here.. I see him early in the month too! It's only 30 days away for me now till my concert! Woo Hoo!!!
&the 50 days will fly. I can't believe my times have come&gone. That's a downer but have more to look forward to Lord willing.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CAUSA
Has anyone ever been to a concert alone&didn't know anyone? That's been me many times? I wouldn't know what it is to be in a group. Oh! well! I'm greatful for the times I've had&will have. Thanks to Gail, I FINALLY MET BB'S&have made friends with quite a few.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Robin, its no good, you are going to have to come over here for the Royal Albert hall concert.

We''ll look after you.

The only couple of times I went to an MB concert and didnt know anyone was when my Mum came with me and we had to sit in the wheelchair seats. I felt a bit silly shouting to Michael from there because I didnt know anyone around me.

Come on Robin....we'll get you a ticket!!

Love Jennifer XX
I have short dark brown hair (chestnut), blue eyes, stand five feet 1&weigh 113 in American weight.

That's real general, right? :) If you're on Facebook,&we're connected, there's pics of me out there. I wish I could Juliet--I could aford to come to England but I can't. Like I said to jennifer as you'll see.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA :)
But Jennifer, my coming to England? On what? Don't have a lot of money. I'm retired? I can't make it to all concerts in SO CAL nor can I in England. Thanks girl. :)

I understand going to a concert(s) alone&you went with your mum. I flew from Baltimore Maryland to Columbia South Carolina to see Michael in concert&at a softball game&didn't know a soul.
I am on the countdown now for the Bristol concert, only 57 days to go. Can,t wait! This will be my 4th Michael concert in just over 3 years, he is amazing live, hope I get to hold his hand again!!!

Sandra x
Go Sandra. Go for the gusto when you go to the concert&be safe.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Question for those of you that got the new tour books that recently came out. How much do they cost if you don't mind sharing? Are the big like the tour books used to be years ago? I am curious what they cost these days. Thanks!!!
I know I should have gotten the tour book but I didn't as I can't read it or see the pics. I don't know. I regret it now but, oh! well!

Hi Robin,

I bought a tour book at the Henderson concert--they are $10.00 and worth every penny. It's not very big but has some great pictures of Michael in it.

Diane
Thanks Diane, that's not bad at all... I appreciate it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service