2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're going backstage again, Jennifer? Wow!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I'm glad for you Pauline. Let us know. I've never been backstage in all the 18 years I've gone to his concerts but, fortunately, I've met him.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Robin

It will be my first time to robin i'll let you know all abooout it

Pauline
I am going to Michael's Laughlin concert on Saturday and will post on Sunday night. The concert is a 5 hour drive from So. Calif. to Laughlin Nevada so we are spending the night and returning on Sunday. This is my fifth concert this year but I haven't posted before. We have been through sooooo many types of fan clubs in the past with every type of membership card :) I have belonged to them all and basically lost interest in the "club" thing even though I stayed a die hard fan. Now it appears that the "old fan club feeling" is returning with this newest fan club and I HOPE FINAL fan club. Dear Gail seems to be the most consistent element of these fan clubs. THANK YOU VERY MUCH GAIL!!!! I will try to be consistent with my posting :)

Can't wait for Saturday!!!

Love ya Michael,
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy, Quite a few of us have been members of the clubs they had over the years, or most of them anyway. MB doesn't have an official club at all anymore but this forum his his official website. Gail is the best, she keeps us all informed and things running well on here. Don't know what we all would do w/o her!!!!

Enjoy your show. I have one more coming up in 3 weeks, cannot wait!! Used to do many road trips back in the day to see Michael, but not as many in recent years..Love every show tho, he never disappoints!!!

Have fun.

Robin in MD:)
Hi Robin.....I still have all my membership cards from all the clubs that came and went. Because of all the changes and problems I lost interest. This forum reminds me very much of the old great clubs that we had. All is good as long as there is "somewhere" that we can share our support for Michael. Especially after all these years. The only name I recognize is Gail's. She has always been the go to gal for all things Michael!!! She is a sweetheart and very devoted to Michael so it is quite natural to support her anyway we can.

Is anyone going to see Michael Friday in Vegas at Mandalay Bay with David Foster? I did see David walking around at DWTS when I went to see Michael sing Hallelujah. I figured David was there hanging with Michael :)

The road trips aren't as easy as they used to be...hahaha I often wonder how Michael continues to survive this crazy schedule he has this year. I hope he isn't considering this his last hurrah or something??!!! Wouldn't that be dreadful? I bet that adorable little Amelia Rose will make him stay home more often!!! I hope so for his sake and health and that of his family :)

I will let you know how Saturday goes :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy,

It's great to see you enthusiastically supporting Michael after all these years. We are fortunate to still have a place to share our thoughts and adventures. Like you I've seen the various forms of the fan club come and go, since the days when Joyce, Judine and Vicki were taking care of things. Yeah for Gail and Anna for keeping this form of the fan club going!

A friend and I were looking at some old photos the other night before the Cheyenne concert. Some were from the Michael's Walk of Fame day with you right next to him. What an unexpected treat we got that day. It seems like such a long time ago!

Enjoy your concert!
Sally
I know Sally, I loved the club back when Joyce, Judine and Vicki ran it too. Calling the # to get information, waiting for those newsletters to arrive!!LOL Faxing for our fan club seats, fun times.
We all were very organized with faxes and such, this was before the Internet too. Just hated the phone bills back in those days..UGH!

Wow, that's been some time now since the Walk of Fame. Time really does fly doesn't it!!
Glad to see more and more of MB's long-time fans coming onboard here along with the newer folks!

Makes for a great site!

Robin :)
Of course, back in the day, I never had a computer. I only got one in 2002. I joined the yahoo group then. Still in it. The first time I ever got to be with Bolton fans was 8/2/97 at a softball game in Salisbury Maryland. I used to feel oh! so! alone beforehand&thanks to Gail for putting that game together for us all to go to was awesome. I do remember Vicki, Judine&everyone. Connie Brubeck too. I remember the news letters, the information line to call. Remember the contests via phone. Thank God for us non computer users back then. I thank Gail&Anna&whomever made this site blind/user friendly, too. I remember being at the game and there after, when folks would talk about online, emails&I'm like what? It was just totally awesome. I've been doing this rodeo 18 years ago&if transportation could have worked out in 90&91, I would have seen him in concert then. It's not the longevity, it's the loyality we all have.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Remember emailing for tickets in 2002? Boy! do I remember that&loved it. at 12:01. i'd stay up until then, too.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

That was when i first got a computer in october that year. :)
How wonderful to hear from you. Just as I was saying I didn't recognize any names....a Sally freeman shows up...I thought about that wonderful night we had at Michael's Walk of Fame after party!!! Remember we even took photos with Nicolette?!!! And of course Michael!! getting ready to leave for Laughlin so I will write more later. Just wanted to say hi!!!

Get ready Michael cuz here I come!!! HAHAHAHA

Kathy and LAFD Bob

PS....Hello to Robin also.....I think I wrote on the wrong reply spot :/ Sorry....in a hurry :) Of course there was Judine and Anna.....my my....so long ago. we must rehash when I return and share new stories :)
When was the walk of fame? was it in CA or what? I met Nicollette twice.

Robinthe boltonnut from L. A. CA

Enjoy Laughlin. Reviews, please? Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service