2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin from CA, Michael got his star on the Walk of Fame in August 2002, if I'm not mistaken and I don't hink I am. It was just an exciting year all around, with Michael being on Jive, all the promotion for Oawly etc, it was the month of my birthday and I was looking forward to meeting you! I think that's how I remember... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Well, 9/28/20, I got to have my picture taken on his star. I nelt down&touch it--his&the Bee Gees stars. It was totally awesome. Thanks for telling me. i remember meeting you in 2002 that's for sure&2004.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Check below reply...I messed up :/...sorry

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey Kathy, Yes please report back to us how the show goes Saturday.. It's fun to have this site. MB told me he was glad to hear it was working when I talked to him in May. I won a call from him in a contest and we discussed this forum. He really wants this to be the place his fans come to for information and news and to make this our site. He asked earlier this year what we wanted to make us feel more connected as fans. He's been taking us up on some of the suggestions, the blogging, putting the questions/answers in his tour book, contests etc.. He is glad it's working and we all are enjoying it so much. He's quite involved actually which is GREAT!!!

I don't know anyone going to the Vegas show. If anyone from here does attend, hopefully we will get a report from the show tonight.

My friends and I did a crazy year in 2002 and I did 23 concerts and other events on top of that. What was I thinking!! OMG Cannot do that kind of thing anymore back here either...but what fun times and fun memories...Lots of great road trips.

I don't know how MB does it either, he continues to amaze me with the schedule/pace he keeps. He loves being on the road and I think as long he's got the support to do it, he will do it, it's what he loves most, singing for all of us!! So as long as he's touring, I hope to be still going to concerts as much as possible.

Have fun Saturday!
Robin in MD :)
I hear you Robin in MD. Wow! 23 concerts one year. I've done 7. We all do the best that we can to see him. It's not the amount of times, it the times that happen as you know. But happy for you you were able to see that many concerts in one year. Wow! You go girl.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA :)
Kathy, are you going to the show tonight? Awesome if you do. Hope to meet you some day as I'm in SO CAL.

I just have to say I love this thread.

&I love this forum. It's easy for screen reader speech user to access pretty much. I'm not a computer savvy.
A couple things here.

Kathy. Enjoy Laughlin&awesome you've been to 5 concerts altogether. Where are your seats there in Laughlin?

Tom&Ashley, cool having seats in Modesto&possibly in Oreville. pardon spelling. Those 2 shows were postponed, right?

Wow! You girls in England always seem to get backstage passes. Shake my hand&give me a little luck, ok? :) Just kidding.

I saw Michael in Ivins Utah, Cerritos, California&Henderson Nevada this year. Who knows what next year will bring. :)

Hi Robin.....I have front row center in Laughlin!!! I have been lucky and usually get great seats...or else i don't go. That is why I didn't go to Cerritos. I called to late for tickets or else i would have been there also!! I love me some Michael...hahaha

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I hear you not going to Cerritos. I almost had a way to Laughlin but the seats were nasty but you enjoy Laughlin. Awesome getting good seats. Put me in your suit case. oops. you've left already. :)

Robin I like the pic you changed your avatar to. When was that taken?
Robin in MD :)
that picture was put up her yesterday or the day before. My brother-in-law put the pic up there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service