2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, I agree Michael should definitely add more new songs in the setlist. I personally love the Sinatra songs, but I guess there can only be so many songs in one show and if the world was perfect, we'd get a couple of songs from each album and we'd get a 2 hour + concert. If you think about it, during the OAWLY tour, he had 4 songs from the new album and he had 3 new songs during the "Vintage" tour. I think it just makes sense. I do understand people wanting to hear the hits but I think there should be a balance somewhere. JMO. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I know Sylvie OAWLY is one of my most fav of his albums and so many great songs on there. He had quite a few in the setlist at the time he was touring with that material in the set lists..

Maybe with time he will still at least have in there Murder My Heart.. He did perform Sign Your Name one time that we know of. We saw it when he opened with it in December 2008 up in Harrisburg, PA. Tre' told us before the show there was a surprise and it started with him on percussion and all the lights going and it was a FABULOUS way to start the show.. WE LOVED IT!!! He signed autographs after outside and we told him we loved it..He seemed glad to hear it..Since then haven't heard since it was performed again. BUMMER! We all thought it was great. The audience seemed to really love it. What a great upbeat number to get the show going!! MB did it so well. We were bopping along and singing as we went learning the words and didn't even know what the song was yet and we could follow the words and had a blast!!

But what do I know!!LOL Not much!
Just that we all loved a NEW song in the show!
What a trip.......that would have been quite delightful to see and hear!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi again Robin, I really love OAWLY too. At Jones Beach in ’02 he sang 4 songs from the album as I’ve said, he sang “Ain’t got nothing…” plus that was the first time I heard “Rock me baby”, can you imagine all that in one show? If you check Youtube, Michael seemed to sing “Sign your name a lot in Europe, even before “OWOL” was out, look it up and check the dates. Are you kidding, you didn’t know “Sign your name? Girl, I screamed the firsttime I heard it on Youtube! Lol I loved it by Terence Trent D’Arby and still have his record! I guess Michael was just testing it out in ’08 and the early part of ’09 and you got lucky. Well, from what he’s said in one of his blogs,he can’t wait to perform “The prayer” so break a leg hearing it next month! Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Yeah, Sylvie, I was nearby you at Jones' Beach. We rode with the other couple, right? OAWLY would be cool but isn't there some legal stuff that he can't do it? I don't mean to become controvercial here. :)

Loved that concert. Man, I wanna love you with my Eyes closed just makes one hollar hollar hollar&lose the voice with larryngitis. Woo Hoo.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA :D
I'll never forget, embarrassed to say, when Michael, Dave Mason&those did "Stand by Me" gala weekend in 2009, I screamed forgetting where I was. Gosh. I felt my face flush&know the whole world stared at me. Someone said, "Michael knows her?" To Missy&she responded. He tried to reach to hold my hand but steps in the way. Darn. :D I'll never forget that so, I hear both you&Sylvie about Sign My name. I'd love to hear that one too.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
If MB were to leave in Sinatra songs--That's life&For once in my life&that's cool. JMO now, he can take out RMB. Sorry but I'm not a B. B. King. Oh! I know. it's his show not mine. :D but still. Add a couple new songs&songs from Till The End of Forever as well but that's JMO as I said.

P. S. Something about the Sinatra songs is that the bass is true&sounds um, romantic.
I do agree ladies that I would like to hear more from the new CD and if I had to choose what to cut out.....it would have to be a Sinatra song. It is so hard when a new CD comes out and what to choose to sing. Thank goodness we own all his CDs and we can "master our own mix" so to speak :) I think he should have 2 hour concerts!!!!!! Let's start a petition....then for sure we could get all the songs we needed to hear!!!!

Whadda ya think???? :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I really, really, really really wish Michael would leave out Nessun Dorma and sing another aria. Please!!

I do love Nessun, but would be thrilled to hear any of these- Pourquoi me réveiller?, Una furtiva lagrima, Vesti la giubba, Recondita armonia.

I hope at the RAH next month Michael sings either My Lady or What you're doing to me and also something from the christmas album like The Prayer or Hallelujah.

Love Jennifer XXX
After watching him perform on DWTS, I would love to hear Michael sing Hallelujah live! xxx
Me too Louise!!! That works!!
I agree. Would love for Michael to sing that song he did on DTWS.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service