2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me Too I watch it all the time and so does Ashley
I refuse to watch DWTS.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
me the last time I watched DWTS was when Michael sang and never again
Hi Jen, you would have loved to be in North America between ’98 and ’02 because Michael sang both “nessun dorma” and “Pourquoi me réveiller”. In 2002, you could even tell that through learning the French version of OAWLY (Une femme comme toi), he had even tweeked his French pronunciation, it was awesome! My guess is that he sang it because it was possibly the shortest and less demanding aria from “My secret passion”. As far as “Nessun dorma” goes, I have a feeling that because of the theme of the song and the fact that it’s so closely linked to his Pavarotti experience, Michael’ll sing it as long as he’s able. Now, as I’ve said in an earlier post, I’m pretty sure he will start singing “The prayer” next month, since he said he was anxious to perform it in one of his blogs. As far as “Hallelujah” goes, Michael's a perfectionist: I think he’ll take the time to get more familiar with the song before he starts performing it on a regular basis. JMO What do I know? Lol We’ll find out soon enough! Take care Jennifer. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Boy does that bring back memories Sylvie!! Pourquoi Me Reveiller was absolutely beautiful!! I believe your French expertise in the tweaking of his pronunciation. I agree that he is most definitely going to keep Nessun Dorma as a honor to Pavarotti in each and every concert. His passing was a huge loss and sooooo glad Michael got to sing with him when he did :)

I can't wait until Hallelujah becomes a regular in his set list......at least for a little while!

Enjoy your upcoming concerts. I believe there are a few. Are you able to make them?

Take care,
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Sylvie&Kathy. which aria is that you both are referring to? the # so I know which aria it is, please? I'm lucky if I know English. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA :)
Hey Robin my Boltonnut, the aria we're talking about is the first one in French on "My secret passion". Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Kathy,I’m very glad Michael got to sing with my buddy Luciano too. Are you an opera fan? Just curious. I was raised in French so yes, I have some expertise… :D When I first heard about “Hallelujah”, I had this vision of Michael singing it in concert and everyone raising up their lighters, cell phones etc in the crowd! Such an amazing rendition he did… Oh I know you weren’t talking to me about upcoming concerts girl… I know Jennifer has the RAH at least. Thanks for your post Kathy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I'll never forget the symphony tour 9/8/01 when he did the 4th aria, the flood gates busted&I mean rivers. :)

Nesum Dorma's cool but there are other arias. I agree.

I just got back from Branson, another AWESOME concert!! My seats were really great, front row left, this venue was alot bigger than any others I have been to lately, so the stage was really large...he looked and sounded wonderful and yes ladies, he finally sang Hope Its Too Late again, which I love!! This set was kind of the same with a few changes, which for me was fantastic!! He added "Fly Me To The Moon" but did not do "Rock Me Baby". At the end he came out to do "How am I suppose to live w/o you" and also did "Georgia" and "Go the Distance" which are two I have not heard in a long time..both fantastic...He did go out in the audience with "WAMLAW" but when he came back to the stage, no one was allowed to stand there...the guards kept making people go back to their seats, even at the end!!! I was on the front and was not allowed to even stand for any length of time!!! but that is ok, it was still great!! The audience was not quite as loud as some, but very receptive to him and was sometimes loud...of course some still did shout outs which get him going some, so I was glad of that.. I took pictures and at one point, I was taking a picture of him when he walked to my side while talking and caught me off guard and asked me "did I get a good picture?" and stood there and posed for me!!! then ask to make sure it came out!!! I said yes and thank you, my husband said he thought I was gonna fall out of my chair!!! He couldn't stop laughing at me!! I will post pictures in the gallery later and I have a video of him doing "Go the Distance" and will try to post it as soon as I can...on to Atlanta, my last this year, but it has been so much fun having so many this close together...hope I get to do some next year!!!
Kerie
Hey Kerie, THANKS for sharing. My friends and I have similar seats in Newark. Too funny with him making sure your photo came out!!LOL LOVE IT!! Cannot wait to see it. Bummer tho about not being able to go the stage at that venue.. ODD! So glad to hear Hope It's Too Late is back in the setlist.. I want to hear that again too and hopeful to get Rock Me at my show for the encore..

Looking forward to hearing about your show in Atlanta too!!
Thanks again, looking forward to seeing your pics, especially the one he made sure you got!!LOL GREAT!!!
Robin :)
Kerie, Your concert seemed awesome&I'm glad. Glad Hope It's Too Late was added though I'm sorry they wouldn't let y'all go up to the stage but cool about the pictures&he spoke to you from the stage. He's spoken to me from the stage. Not much but you treasure what one gets, right?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service