2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm probably the only MB fan who loves the Sinatra songs. Well, I have to admit, I'm a Sinatra fan. Love his balids. That's life says a lot. The sound (especially with the old band) sound so true to Sinatra's sound. True bass, romantic feelings&the like. That's Life&for once in my life are my favorite Sinatra songs Michael does. Wish he'd do it was a very good year but enough about sinatra.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

I understand why Michael loves Sinatra's music. Even as a child I did&still do.
Hey Robin from CA, you're not the only one who likes the Sinatra songs by Michael, he didn't sell only one copy of the CD, did he? lol I love them too and anything else he does. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I love Michael when he sings Sinatra. As I've said in the past, he sounds sexy&the music's oh! so! romantic to me.

WOW....thanks Kerie!!! How delightful to see the clips right here without looking elsewhere. I have to admit I get sorta lazy and forget about all the other "proper" places for things. I guess it is the rebel in me ;) Thanks for using your "expertise" and posting them here!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Kerie, those soungs turned out totally awesome. Thanks. I'm sore the pictoral parts were just as great.

Yes it is, whew!! :)
Sorry, I forgot to post that Michael said the Christmas CD should be out in November. My husband and I got the chance to visit with Michael after the concert in Branson. He was so gracious! When I asked him about his granddaughter, he grinned and showed us her picture on his cellphone. She's gorgeous! He hadn't seen her "in person" yet, but was headed home from Branson for 2-3 days to spend some time with her. I told him he'd be hooked once she wrapped those tiny fingers around his....his reponse? "I'm already hooked!" We chatted about his blogging...which he enjoys and plans to continue. What a fantastic way to end a perfect evening.

BTW...This was his first concert in Branson and he really liked the venue.

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Anna4374/Branson%202010/DSC0...[/IMG]
Hey Anna, Thanks for sharing your visit with Michael. I'm so glad you got to chat with him. I just bet he was dying to get to see little Amelia in person-finally!! AWWWW!!! I am not suprised he's already hooked!!LOL He's a goner for sure by now..Thanks for asking about the Christmas CD too!! So we wait a bit longer..:)

Lovely photo of you guys!! Thanks a bunch for sharing!!
Hi Robin,

Glad I could share. I just wanted everyone to know that he's so nice and, as you know, he puts you at ease immediately when you're talking to him. When he learned that we had driven 280 miles (one way), he was very sincere in wishing us a safe trip back.

Anna :)
I'm so glad for you Anna. I know all about traveling the distance as many of us have. Awesome though I can't see the photos, I'm glad you, as I said before, got to speak with Michael.

The tour continues tonight in Atlanta, GA at the Ferst Theatre. I know several member from here will be in attendance.. Have a great time everyone!!!

As always looking forward to hearing from you all!!
I'm going and though I can't scream (throat biopsy yesterday) I will be in the front row grinning like a Cheshire cat :)
Karen and I are sooo excited. I'll let you know how it goes! Robin, the countdown to your front row is ON, coming up soon!

Lynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service