2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello again.....I can relate to taking care of your mom. I took care of my mom for 25 years and she lived with me that entire time. She sadly passed away in February and I miss her dearly. She would have loved to have heard my latest Bolton stories. But I do know that she somehow does know every detail and perhaps she even helped make a couple stories happen :) So do make sure you try to get your breaks and with Michael's music always in your heart and playing around you.....I hope you find some well deserved comfort....you are not alone!!

And of course we all buy t-shirts, tour books, cups, key chains, etc. It is no different than some people following their favorite sport team!

Take care,
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Sorry to hear about your mom passing i know its hard to take care of a parent. My mom gets around but needs me around. I am taking her to Branson in November to see her favorite guy Daniel O'Donnell. I take her and i go to the shows sometimes. Depends on the funds.lol She loves seeing Daniel as everyone does with Michael. I will start saving money to see Michael next year lol.
Tina, praise God. Your mom's still with you&your taking care of her. Ah!

Dan O'Donnel. I've heard of him. He's an Irish singer, right? I've heard some of his music. Whew. Sad. :(

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I'm behind but Tina&Kathy. I'm sorry you both have lost your moms. They're your angels&wanted you both to see Michael at the designated shows yawl went to. I'm with you. I lost my mom may 10, 2007.

Hi Robin....I am laughing at all your catch up posts!! I can tell you read everything so as not to miss a bit of info :) I do the same. It is sooooooo sad losing our moms. But she is definitely helping me with my Bolton Adventures!!! She loved him also. Sorry to hear about your mom's passing also. But life must go on and Michael's music and concerts are a perfect diversion and sweet remedy to the pain of any loss!! Bless him and his dear mom!!!

Take care,

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey Tina, thanks for coming over here and sharing your wonderful review! Sounds like your first concert was everything you could wish for! You see Tina, that’s why Michael loves his lively audience: we’re part of the show too! Lol May I ask how long you’ve been a fan? Oh yes, “Nessun dorma” is one of everyone’s favorites, even or should I say especially Michael’s… Well, as Anna said , Michael loved the venue so your chances are good he’ll return, as long as he has a good talk with security about letting his fans enjoy being fans! Thanks again for your review Tina, that was terrific! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks, Glad you enjoyed the review.I have been a fan too many years to count.lol. Ever since i heard his voice i was hooked And of course his long hair just completed the package. I am glad to hear Michael loved Branson. Branson is pretty good about letting fans be fans.I can't wait to see him again.
Glad you enjoyed the concert in Branson, Tina. There's nothing like your first MB concert! I remember mine...way back in 1990! It was at an outdoor venue and it was raining....our seats weren't under the 'covered' part. There we sat with these gawdawful yellow ponchos...watching Michael on big screens. We were so far away from the stage that he looked like an ant! But, my girlfriends and I were hooked from that night forward. It's been years since he performed in MO and I'm really hoping that he won't wait another 10 yrs. before he comes back!

Anna
A true fan will suffer through the rain and watching it on the big screen. I was happy just to get to go i didn't care where i sat. Though i did get a good seat so that was a bonus. I have been to so many outside concerts i understand. I hope its not another 10 years i can't wait that long to see him again. lol.
I wish I could have seen Michael in 1990&1991 but couldn't as transportation was a problem with me but 1992 is better late than never. Awesome those who have seen him before 1992.

Hi Ladies....I thought you might like to know what songs Michael performed in Branson:

The show opened with Go The Distance (music only) playing. Michael walked out to loud cheers and then started with Soul Provider. After that:

To Love Somebody
Dock of the Bay
Said I Loved You, But I Lied
Hope It's Too Late
You Don't Know Me
Summertime
Band played while MB changed

Then Sinatra songs:
For Once In My Life
Fly Me To The Moon
That's Life
New York, New York
Nessum Dorma
Michael Lingston & Band

When A Man Loves A Woman (from the audience)
How Can We Be Lovers
Time, Love, & Tenderness

Encore: How Am I Supposed To Live Without You & Go The Distance

Nope not a good memory....I wrote them down on a piece of paper! LOL!!
thanks for putting this down now i can put the song with my pictures. I forgot to write them down i was so excited to see him my mind went blank.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service