2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kerie, Thanks for sharing with us. Glad you had a wonderful time!!! I can't wait 4 days til the concert in NJ!!!! But tomorrow I will get to meet Juliet,Sharon and Catherine!!!! I am so excited!!! We are going shopping upstate NY right near where I live!!! Can't Wait!! Hugs!

Love Eileen xoxoxo
Robin hope you got those ticket sold and really hope we can meet it would be really great!
Eileen, are you all going to the NJ concert? If so, have a wonderful time and waiting for your review!!! Have a wonderful night and enjoy your shopping....
Kerie
Thanks Kerie I will!! And yes I am going to the concert Wednesday night in Newark! So excidedcant wait!!!!Hope others on our formem will want to meet up with ours in the forman!
Hope you girls have a great time shopping tomorrow Eileen.
Say hi to them from me.
Enjoy your concert, can't wait to hear all about it!!

Love Deb xx
I may be in the wrong spot but Eilene, awesome you went to the concert in newark NJ. I have a friend who lives near there but I'm out here on the West Coast. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Eilene, did you meet Juliet? Hope so. let us know.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. Ca
Hi Kerie, I guess there are only so many concerts husbands are willing to go to huh? :D I love going to concerts with Bolton buddies! Aww, your daughter is such a sweetie and smart too, lucky you! lol Well, being a groupie served its purpose, I’m very happy for you Kerie: as you said, it was a perfect end to a perfect string of concerts! I love your enthusiastic reviews, you have a lot of fun and we can sense it, thanks again for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Kerie,

I'm glad your daughter made out ok with the exam despite the hour. :D

Kerie, Enjoyed reading about your night at Michael' show! How wonderful for you to meet up with him at the end...you go girl! Thanks for sharing...adn lets see those pictures and video's!!

Helena
Oh! wow! Kerie. Loved! your! review! I'm totally glad for you. Awesome you got autographs, got to speak with him&all that neat stuff. My going back to his vehicles is a thing of the past that's for sure. I miss those days. it will NEVER HAPPENED WITH ME AGAIN. I am greatful for what I have.

Wow Robin, you are down to 4 days now!!!!!
Kerie
Thanks Kerie, it's coming up quick!! YIKES!!LOL
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service