2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never say Never. You'll get that picture Donna. I wish you well.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks so much for sharing your great review Donna and Welcome to the forum.. He never disappoints!!!!
Glad you had a fun time!!

Is anyone going to the concert in NJ!? Would be great if we all could meet up!

Love Eileenxoxox
Had a great time meeting Juliet, Sharon and Catherine on Sunday Halloween at Woodbury Commons to shop and spend time together. We had an a wonderful and amazing time with them and their friends. Juliet I hope we get to go to Bear Mountain again when its not so cold and windy it was alot of fun! It was an great day full of talking and laughing so much fun! I love you guys and can't wait to see you all again!!! Lots of hugs!! And now in two days I get to go and see Michael in concert! Best week in a long long time!!!!

Love Eileen xoxoxo
Attachments:
Hi, Eileen
I'm happy all of you had a great time and Donna welcome !!!
thanks a lot for sharing your review !!
Take care
Mariu
The next concert on MB's tour is tomorrow night in Newark, NJ at the NJPAC!! I'm excited as I will be attending this one.. I am posting early as I am meeting up with my Bolton friends before traveling to the concert...

Eileen and everyone attending have a blast. My friends and I are excited to see MB sing again, it's been since March! We are way overdue--The venue is beautiful from what I can see online and the sound should be amazing!!! From front row we sure hope so!!!LOL

Will report in when I can afterwards and I hope we get quite a few on this one...Everyone traveling to Newark, be safe!!!
Have a GREAT time Robin!! I will be thinking about you on that front row!! Will he catch you with a camera? LOL!! Have a safe trip over there and looking forward to hearing from ya when ya get back..Have fun..don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! LOL
Kerie
I'm sure all of you will have a great time at the Newark concert! Wow! Front row!! That's awesome....here's hoping you get some great pics!

Anna :o)
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Work will be like an eternity tomorrow!!!!!!!! Back to you all to let you know how amazing it was!!!

Love Eileen xoxox
Hi Eileen....maybe you will be sick and can't go to work....lol

Have a load of FUN and like I told Robin....GET TO THE STAGE!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey Eileen, I'll be with you in spirit sweetie: drink it in, savor it and report back! :D Take care girl. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
For those who went to Newark, NJ, reviews please? Thanks. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. Ca

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service