2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin...Oh my!!!! You have me excited. Please report and do TELL ALL.....LOL Since March? You will be out of control!!!! But it feels so good...haha Get your sleep...if you can ;)

Have fun and GET TO THAT STAGE!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Glad you girls had a nice time! I met Juliet on Monday evening and we had a nice stroll around the Manhattan and dinner. Sorry I have no picture to share with all of you, I don't have a digital camera and Juliet didn't have a camera with her. It was great meeting her...she is so nice!

Hugs,
Helena
heck you all are nice I guess thats part of being a Bolton Fan being nice!!
Awww...thanks Tom! You and Ashley are nice too! I guess that is why I keep coming back to this site...it's like family!

Hugs,
Helena
I understand Tom, Helena&everyone. The keep coming back thing. Love it too. I feel so welcomed here. Well, one thing we have in common is Michael. :) I've met quite a few BB'S&never say never. Could meet more.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I think your right Tom every one is so sweet and nice here! I think it is part of being a Bolton Fan!!

Hugs!
Love Eileen xoxox
Glad you got to see her too! I had a great time with Juliet, Sharon and Catherine. It really nice day! Helena you live in the city? Maybe we can met up some day?!

Hugs!
Love Eileen xoxox
I live in Brooklyn and work in Manhattan. Where do you live? Sure we can meet up....why not?

Hugs,
Helena
I live an hour out of the city in the Hudson Valley. I used to live right across the river in Alpine NJ. I was born in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. I'm sure we could figure something out. It would be great to meet you. Tomorrow night I'm going to the Concert in NJ. Meeting up with a fan named Joy. Wish me luck I really do hate Newark!!
Love Eileen
Well hope you and Joy have a Blast, I'm so jelous!! Well I won't complain too much...Thursday night I'm seeing Rock of Ages and Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister is in it...should be fun! I have the 45 record of "Were not going to take it", LOL!!!
I go shopping at Bay Ridge, was there this past Saturday!! I live in Bensonhurst. I left a message on your page....I guess we can meet in Manhattan one day....maybe go Christmas shopping or something.
Enjoy Michael and give us your review!!
Love, Helena
Helena&Eileen, hope you both meet up with one another. Just an hour away, I'd go for it. I used to live in Maryland. Shame I've never met yawl when I lived there. :)

I'm glad you met the BB'S there in new York, Eileen.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service