2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally got a minute to log in and read your review, Robin! Excellent! Thanks so much for sharing the concert with us! I was happy to hear that he added Rock Me back to the set list...at least for Newark!! This was definitely a concert to remember!

Anna :o)
HI Robin, Yes is was Rock Me Baby that I video taped on my phone. Glad you had such a great time too. I feel the same way I with we could rewind last night and re live it all over again!!!! WOW! Still on cloud nine and don't ever want to come down!!!!!!

Hugs!!
Love Eileen xoxox
BLESS YOU EILEEN!! SOMEONE HELP HER GET THAT PUPPY UPLOADED!!! PLEASE!!LOL

Yes, we want to repeat that one over and over, wasn't it a special show!!WOW
We didn't think it was just us 3 feeling that it was so amazing!!
WOW Robin! That was a great review!! I can tell how excited and amazed you were!!!! You must be still floating on clouds LOL! I agree, the last few times, he was in wonderful form and voice!!!!! Best ever! Looking forward to seeing your pictures tomorrow..Don't you hate it when it is over, he could have kept singing all night! By the way, if you missed my earlier posting I did, I put a video of "Georgia" on and in the video section from Atlanta, see if it was about the same, it was WONDERFUL!!!! ..I have also posted some pictures in the gallery from Atlanta...Now March seems so far away...but will be worth the wait...Glad you got to see some other Bolton buddies there too, and you did good promoting his concerts, makes me want to go to lots more....too bad the UK is across the pond LOL!!!
By the way, I am glad he caught you off guard also....It is still so cool when he says stuff directly to you and he stares right at ya!!!!! :) At least you were able to respond to him and he heard ya :) So cooool.... Kerie
Hi Kerie...this is torture with all you ladies and your stories!!! A very good torture I might add :) I agree that the personal hellos are wonderful. It is so nice to see everyone having a great time. It definitely brings back all our own experiences and we get to re-live our wonderful concerts in full color!! Saw your video and photos....very cute :) I just barely got a digital camera so now I will have to step it up a notch and take videos with it!!! This could be dangerous....I will have to film Michael next time...oh my :0

Too much fun!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Though I can't appreciate the pictures&videos, I sure can appreciate any you tubes. Woo Hoo. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Kerie, Thanks for you kind words too. Yes he's spoken to us and we respond. LOL He was in one of those teasing type moods and he's gotten us like that before. Cracking us all up!!

I will check out Georgia and see if it was similar. Probably was..That works!!!

I sure hope to see Eileens Rock Me video at some point. I didn't video as I don't do that much and enjoy taking pictures so I don't have the camera up the entire time. I might try to at the next show a little bit and see how it goes..

I know I wish I had a show coming up sooner too but have to wait till next year now myself!!!

I will live through the reports here of the fans that go and enjoy the excitement I know all of you will share with us!!!
Hi Robin......no it isn't just the three of you!!! He has been wonderful the last few times I have seen him. Much more relaxed and comfortable. Of course I would support him regardless. So GLAD you had a GREAT time :)

Don't wear out the videos while you wait for the March concert!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I'm feeling a little down. I haven't had any speaking with Michael in at least 14 months so, I'm glad for those who have had conversations with him. I doubt it will ever happen again but I am totally greatful for his holding my hand at concerts. if that's the only communication I'll ever have with him for the rest of my life, I'm totally greatful. Can't take stuff for granted as there are BB'S who have never shook, held his hand or ever met him. It does seem some folks get to speak with him at most of their shows&I'm totally happy for them.

Greatfully appreciated with everything I've had with MB

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Robin.....no need to feel down. Everyone needs to take advantage of each encounter and always to enjoy. You don't know what will happen at the next concert you attend......just might be your dream come true!!!!

take care,
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Thanks Kathy. I appreciate it. it's just when I hear about folks getting backstage passes, conversations, it can get me down&then I get lifted up. God bless those that haven't met him yet or anything like that. I guess I'm being selfish&greedy&I don't mean to be.

Robin the boltonnut from L. "A. CA
You won't get a pity party here!!!! lol We are all enjoying our Michael memories from past days and to the present. I have read here that you have some wonderful memories.....kiss on the cheek? No pity from ME...haha...only envy :)

Shape up girl!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service